• Mitspieler gesucht? Du willst dich locker mit der Community austauschen? Schau gerne auf unserem ComputerBase Discord vorbei!

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Skyrim Mods installieren wie?

Die Anleitung zur Opethfeldt6 ENB, dann sollte alles hinhauen, vielleicht hast du einfach nur einen Punkt vergessen.

1. Download the original ENBseries v0.117 from:http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0117.htm, extract the contents to your game directory (Just the d3d9.dll file is needed).

2. Extract my files to some temp folder, copy all the files and folders from Main preset and paste in game directory, overwrite if asked.
(To use a diferent preset, replace enseries.ini, enbeffect.fx and injFX_Settings.h. Everything else is the same.)

3. Run the launcher, configure your graphics options if new card is detected. In DATA FILES make sure to follow the same order listed below.

- Realistic Lighting.esp (old vanilla version slightly modified)
- Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp
- RevampedExteriorFog.esp
- Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
( DO NOT USE "Remove Ambient Interior Fog" it will conflict with Dark Dungeons )

4. ADITIONAL:

Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, open skyrimprefs.ini and make sure the next values say:

fGamma=1.0000 (this is personal but i did all the editing with the brightness slider at mid)
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1

Enable water reflection too, this is important, in launcher or skyrim.ini :
[WATER]
bReflectSky=1

Zurück
Oben