Neu zusammengebauter PC startet nicht.

Ich tippe mal auf den ram nach google. Dein 67 kann auch ein b7 sein !? Soll wohl nach google recht gleich aussehen.

Btw findetr man massig einträge wenn du nach " evga x99 ftw error code 67 " oder "evga x99 ftw error code b7" googelt. ;)

1 3 5 7 so habe ich den speicher drin.

Versuche doch mal nur ein Ramriegel und probiere mal alle Slots durch, wenn es dann doch nicht startet muß es was größeres sein.

Versuche doch mal nur ein Ramriegel und probiere mal alle Slots durch, wenn es dann doch nicht startet muß es was größeres sein. habe ich schon.
Ergänzung ()

Versuche doch mal nur ein Ramriegel und probiere mal alle Slots durch, wenn es dann doch nicht startet muß es was größeres sein. habe ich schon.
Ergänzung ()

jetzt zeigt er code 60 oder b0 an. fahrt immer noch nicht hoch.
Ergänzung ()

ich müß mich jetzt ersteinmal entspannen sonst dreh ich durch. probiere morgen nochmal.

hier noch mal was aus dem amazon-user feedback:

I love EVGA products, however it seems that their products have been facing issues. I bought this motherboard a while back and I've been buying other pieces (as I didn't had enough money at the time to buy everything in a single purchase).

Today I started to setup my new computer (after all the parts finally arrived). After having everything setup, really careful with each component, I started the system and got no screen. Checking the led status on the motherboard displays code b7.

After going trough the forums and reading comments from other users, it seems I'm one of unfortunate people who's getting a code b7 after setup. However, unlike other users, mine doesn't work at all after trying memory on different dimm slots.

So the product doesn't work and it seems I cannot return it over amazon due to the time that has passed since I bought it... completly sucks
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Antwort von evga:

The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
EVGA Support says
December 9, 2014
Dear Alejandro M,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your memory. Please understand that we do have a memory support list and it is very important to use this list to find memory that will is supported by this product. If you should need further support then please contact our 24 hour support at 1-888-881-3842 option 1 or by email at Amazon@evga.com as we are here to help.

http://www.evga.com/support/motherboard/

Sincerely,
EVGA Customer Support

mein tipp: vielleicht hast du ja einen freundlichen pc-shop um die ecke, der dir einen benutzten ram-riegel mal gegen geringe gebühr ausleiht, dann kannst du das testen. oder ein kumpel hat so was. viel erfolg!

Good evening! I am new in the forum and want to give them my opinion, for the comments that I have read and the fault that you describe, It seems that the mistake owes to that the source of power is not the sufficiently capable thing of making start all the fancooler and because of it it does not start the PC, that is to say, it does not have the sufficient power in order that all the peripheral ones installed in the equipment work. Try to connect only the necessary thing in order that your equipment initiates and you can be trying install one to one and see with which of installed them your equipment does not initiate, I wait serve my opinion, regards you!

EduardoDJ80s schrieb:
It seems that the mistake owes to that the source of power is not the sufficiently capable thing of making start all the fancooler and because of it it does not start the PC, that is to say, it does not have the sufficient power in order that all the peripheral ones installed in the equipment work.

The power supply seems to be an eVGA SuperNova 1300 W (!), see post #1! This very strong unit is able to supply more than 100 A on the +12 V-rail! As all fans are powered by this rail, I really doubt that this power supply has not enough power for this system, especially as there ist neither SLI nor CF, but only one single CPU with one single GPU and one single SSD. For this configuration, a 1300 W power supply appeals quite oversized!

On the other hand, my own experience proofs that eVGA-Mainboards seem to be much more critical with RAM compability compared to other Mainboard vendors! So I too think that this is a RAM problem resp. this board seems to have issues with these special RAM sticks.

Greez
N.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ich habe mit evga gesprochen und das board eingeschickt.
melde mich wieder!

ich bekomme ein neues board. melde mich, wenn ich es eingebaut habe.

moin,
ich habe ein neues board von evga bekommen, eingebaut und läuft!
man bin ich froh! evga super service. leider kann ich euch nicht sagen was mit dem motherboard los war.
danke für eure hilfe.

mfg

stefan66

super, schön zu hören, dass alles geklappt hat.
helfe immer gerne - auch wenn es hier nicht geholfen hat ;)
habe hier auch schon oft vom rat anderer profitiert...
viel spass mit dem neuen system:)

Zurück
Oben