Try to speak english dude!

Allright, then, if you want me to talk about London, I'm going to do so.

Is this London Dungeon thing really full of violence as everyone says?

cu ced2

Did you mean the Chamber of Horror at Mdm. Tussauds? No, it is really lame...not shocking and a little bit annoying!

"London Dungeon"

Great!

You're right, it is full of violence but it is great. If you want to see a picture than conact me.

Hello there!

I've never heard about London dungeon, but Mdm. Tussads is really funny (unfortunately really "touristic").

Hi guys,

this thread is a really nice idea! Unfortunately I've never been in London or the UK so far. ;)
But I've visited the U.S. three times now. The first time in fall, the second time in summer and the third (and last) time in winter. So I guess I'm ready for spring break now :D :D
One of my most impressive memories is the moment when I was up on World Trade Center exactly two weeks before 9/11 took place. Of course in that very moment it was just the great feeling to be up there but when I was back in Germany and saw the twin towers collapsing in TV I realized that I actually was one of the last people to be there - or what is much harder that the attacks might have happened two weeks earlier. Therefore I will never forget this moment!

Well, that's all from me by now. I'll come back to you later! ;)

Good morning everbody, I'm back. :)

I've load some pictures of the LD on my webspace. But be warned. The pictures are full of violence!
Take a look at this: http://home.arcor.de/ladendieb/London/

nice pictures :D halloween is a good topic, i think. do you gonna wear costumes tonight?

C`mon people. Could we please talk about REAL stuff?
Cause somehow this thread looks a lot a like the second chapter of my 6th grade english book. Think that chapter was called "Visiting London".
Now how boring was that... *zzZZZzz*

Well, tell us about your ideas... we are waiting...

nice pictures halloween is a good topic, i think. do you gonna wear costumes tonight?

No, but we will have a pokerevening with alkohol, shisha/cigarillos and Metbrötchen (^^)

Allright then... instead of talking bout the usuall stuff ( last trip to the US ; UK; Australia ) , how about the current political events in the US.
They, my not so really fellow Americans (I´m an Arab to clear that up ;) ) are about to vote for a new congress, and since the Republican security aka. "the Iraq policy" isn`t going as well as intended it seems as if the Democrats could take over in the congress.
Anyone in to that stuff or should we talk about more casual stuff?
Your call...

LOL I'm outta here, "don't wanna talk about politics"... (Does anyone remember this song by Korn? :D)

@ HiRoh
Nice pics, thanx a lot for posting these.

cu ced2

Good morning everyone,
everbody allright?

@Shizzle
I think we are not so intrested in us politics. It is better to discuss about topics like cars, best friend, why your englisch is so bad, etc.

Now, i will begin with the topic 'cars'.

At the moment i have a anthrazit (is it correct?) vw polo with 65 ps. My absolutly favourite car is a subaru impreza wrx sti.

http://www.subaru.de/showroom/impreza/impreza-sti-exterior.htm

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I dont really have a car, because I'm a pupil :D
But this is my "Car" :D

I dont really have a facourite car :(

MFG Miggi

Great, cars are my topic.

I drive a metallic-red Peugot 306 Cabrio. Next year I want a new one. But I have no idear waht kind of car. The new MX-5 is cool, but is a litle bit to small for me I think. A Audi A4 Cabrio is nice or a Lexus IS250 , but this ia not a Cabrio.

My Dreams cars are somthing like that: 911 Tagra, Corvette C06, Audi RS4. Porsche are too expensiv in my opinion, but Audi and Corvette have a good Price/"Power?" "verhältniss?".

it's called "cost/performance ratio" ;)

i agree with iceman! the chevy corvette z06 (also the c6) is the best car all over the world :D i think it's the most beautiful car because of the back, the lights. here some pics: #1; #2.

Even though my personal favourites in car brands are BMW and Audi, I have to admit, that car looks quite nice. But I for myself am quite content with using my parents' cars, as I really cannot afford one. It would be quite unhandy, too, as I'm studying at Münster University right now (and will do so for at least another 4 years), where a bike is much handier than a car - except on rainy days ;)

If you need some help with finding English words, you could use the dictionary of the TU Chemnitz (http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/dings.cg...0&query=f%FCr+mich+selbst&dlink=self&comment=)
it's quite useful, and if you are using Firefox2 browser, you can also add it to you list of search sites.

Zurück
Oben