Nachdem die Grundversion von „S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky“ mit zahlreichen Bugs und Performance-Problemen auf sich aufmerksam machte und die Macher von GSC Gameworld einen „Day One“-Patch veröffentlicht hatten, ist seit heute nun auch die in der Community sehnlich erwartete, lokalisierte Version des nächsten Updates verfügbar.
In der Version 1.5.04 wurden noch einmal zahlreiche Fehler behoben (siehe Changelog im Klapptext). Die zunächst auffälligste Änderung dürfte die Ausdauer-Anzeige sein, die nun im HUD integriert wurde. Neben einigen weiteren Zusätzen und Änderungen – unter anderem im Balancing – bringt die neue Version von „Clear Sky“ überdies zahlreiche Fixes für bekannte Probleme. Der Download kann unter anderem über die Webseite von Publisher Deepsilver erfolgen – nach der Installation sind die alten Savegames nicht mehr verwendbar.
ComputerBase wird demnächst einen eigenen Test nachschieben – dieser wird aber zu großen Teilen noch auf der Version 1.5.03 fußen.
- added stamina indicator to HUD.
- added ability to move ammo from the container to the inventory and back by double-clicking.
- added game autosave after intro cut scene.
- added items to secret locations in the Swamps level.
- added ability for the Duty technician to upgrade exoskeletons.
- added ability for the Freedom technician to upgrade AC-96/2.
- increase the amount of money the Bandit faction trader has.
- considerably increased the likelihood of getting a “return item” job at the Cordon, Agroprom and Military Warehouses.
- removed machine gunner and sniper invulnerability at the Deserted Hospital level.
- during emissions the player no longer loses control if he is in cover.
- increased monster vulnerability to grenades.
- fixed ammo and armor prices.
- fixed error related to a large number of ammo in crates in camps, which caused a crash due to excessive identifiers.
- fixed error which damaged save game files after switching between them in the loading menu, which caused various random errors while playing.
- fixed error which caused the Bandit faction trader to take money from the player for completing the “Take over the flea market together with the bandits” job, instead of giving him money.
- fixed error which prevented the main mission from appearing in the Limansk level if the player entered it from the Red Forest level before completing the “Help Clear Sky capture the bridge” job.
- fixed error which caused the situation during the “Help Clear Sky capture the bridge” job to be saved incorrectly.
- fixed error which caused a crash during the conversation with the Freedom squad leader near the mercenary base.
- fixed an incorrect patrol route at the Military Warehouses level, which caused crashes.
- fixed error in the Freedom leader dialogue, which caused a crash if the player, having brought back the dead squad’s PDA, closed the dialogue window early and then reinitiated the dialogue.
- fixed error in the mugging scene which caused a crash.
- fixed error which caused the Freedom technician to not take his friend’s PDA on job completion.
- fixed error which prevented the “Talk to Wild Napr” job from being completed if the diggers had already been freed from the concentration camp.
- fixed error at the Cordon level which allowed the machine gun to continue firing, even after the machine gunner had been killed.
- fixed error which caused a crash at the entrance to the Dark Valley level.
- fixed error at the Dark Valley level which caused a crash if the tunnel at the mercenary base was blown up prematurely.
- fixed several random crash errors.
- fixed some errors in the Faction War.
- fixed error which caused squads to leave control points.
- fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to load the last saved game if there were no saved games.
- fixed error which caused a crash when attempting to throw away a weapon twice using the “Throw away weapon” button with an open inventory.
- fixed error which caused premature activation of level-to-level passages.
- fixed error which prevented the “Kill blind dogs” job from being completed if the digger killed the dogs himself.
- fixed error which made it possible to complete jobs to deliver items even if there weren’t as many items as needed, causing a crash.
- fixed error which caused a crash if all members of a squad which gave the player a job died.
- fixed frequent server and client crashes in the multiplayer.
- fixed error which caused weapon mods to disappear if weapons were left at a considerable distance away from the player.
- fixed error which prevented the message informing the player that he is leaving the crow shooting area from disappearing.
- fixed some errors related to emissions, including crash errors.