Temperatur target nicht funktioniert - 1080 TI FE stock.

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Meine karte - 1080 TI FE stock.

Temperaturen limit - stock auto default 84C
Fan speed -auto stock
Power Limit - stock auto 100%

Und...

Meine karte manchmal die Last ( LOAD ) erreicht 87C zusammen mit fan auto speed 60% . Gpuz shows PWR LIMIT ( nicht zeigen Thermal limit ). Und keine Drosselung Uhren. Ist das normal?

Auf pc restarten ( reboot ) 83-84C max , fan max 50% and uhren drosselung.Ich verstehe nicht, diese.

ps: can i use english? I am from England . Thanks ! :)

Hi, load or use afterburner (it's from MSI but runs on all cards) and set the powertarget to the highest.
You should think about setting a custom fan curve in your software or in afterburner

Hallo, lade oder benutze Afterburner und setze das powertarget auf die höchste stufe.
Du sollten darüber nachdenken, eine benutzerdefinierte Lüfterkurve in Afterburner einzustellen.

Card sometimes goes above temp limit which is 84C. Go to 87C and when i looking to GPUZ its showing PWR LIMIT ,not THRM LIMIT. Can somebody explain me this?
Ergänzung ()

Sometimes temp limit stops working on my card,fan goes from 49% to 60% on auto, and temps goes as high 87C and there is not throttling. Any ideas? Card is 1080 TI FE stock,no oc. No programs installed. Rebooting pc cure this.

I tried on 378.92 and 382 drivers

Hi
you should use Msi Afterburner and set it up like this:
2017-07-15 (3).png 2017-07-15 (4).png

Your card will be louder and run cooler. You could certainly tweak the fan curve to your liking, for even more noise, or less.

Using these settings, my card runs at ~1860 Mhz @ max. 76°C, over 70% fan speed. But still, my AC unit is a lot louder ;)

Then perhaps by using Afterburner you could get around this issue?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
My problem is not because of defective card?

My card doesn't do this, but by using Afterburner you could determine if there is a problem with the fan controler, and if you do not want to use Afterburner or some other tool to get around this issue, you could still send it into RMA afterwards. If you have just bought it, i would consider sending it back to the seller.

Hi. Thanks for answer. Some other user with 1080 TI FE report the same issue. So maybe its driver related? Or maybe we both have bad cards? What you think? I bought card in march so i cant exchange card. Only rma.

The temp limit is default at 84. I thought at the default setting the fan is targeted at 50% and the card would start throttling once it hits 84c so it wouldn't go past the temp limit of 84. But in my experience it goes past that limit from time to time and the fan would spin at 60-65%. Is this normal? Again this is at default setting with nothing overclocked. Going past the temp limit hitting 85-86c ( without throttling , gpuz shows VREL or PWR limit instead of THRM ) with loud fan noise is worrisome. I'm not sure if this is a driver problem or this is normal.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: (Beiträge zusammengeführt.)
Zurück
Oben