TV bei Amazon Italien kaufen?

Ich vermute (!) dass hier länderspezifische Unterschiede z.B. beim DVB-T2 Empfang vorhanden sind.

Der Tuner ist mir egal, da ich sowieso einen Receiver verwende. Aber ich werde den TV nicht bestellen, das ist mir zu heikel. Für alle die es interessiert, ich habe eine Mail an Amazon.it geschrieben:

Hello,
i would like to order something from Amazon.it with shipping to Austria, and i have a few questions about that.

I'am interested in this product: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B075D7MMC3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&psc=1

The reason why i think about to order from Amazon.it is the special-offer price of the product.

1. Does this product work with the austrian electricity grid or do i need an adapter for the socket?

2. Can you tell me how long this price will stay? Maybe the price in the german/austrian Amazon-Store will also drop in the meantime, than i wouldn't have to order in the italian store.

3. Can i order the product for the special-offer price without the product beeing shipped immediately, so that i can tell you in a few days, if i want to have this product?

4. If i order this product at Amazon.it, and i don't like it, how much are the shipping costs for the return?

5. Do i have full warranty (two years) from Samsung for this product or only from Amazon.it?

Thank you for your response.

Antwort von Amazon:

Hello,

Further to your mail, I want to thank you for your interest shown in the Samsung Smart TV.

I'm going to answer all of your questions right away starting with the electricity grid, and as I don't want or intend mislead you in any way, I cannot guarantee you the compatibility of products on sale through our website, with the Austrian electricity grid.

I have googled it as I'm writing you this mail, and found that there's quite a difference between both, hence, I have verified further to find you a suitable solution, through the following link, you would find the possible compatible adapters, that you could use, with the Screen:

Moving to the price inquiry: the price and availability of items or services on Amazon.it is subject to change. Placing an item in your Shopping Basket doesn't reserve the price or availability of that item – this may change between the time you place it in your Shopping Basket and the time you proceed to checkout. Some discounts are connected to a specific period and, therefore, limited in time. Moreover, discounts may vary from one item to another. Hence, no one of us can guarantee you an expiration date of such offer. And for sure I cannot guarantee you a drop of price on the German Amazon version.

Shipping of items, is directly proportional to the availability of item, and since the item is available it will be shipped right away; unfortunately, there's no possible way to stall the shipping process for a few days as you wish, and I assure you that if there were, we would be more than glad to help you with that.

If you don't like the product you will have of course every right to return it within a period of 30 days, starting from the day you've received your order on. The shipping costs of returning a parcel of 14KG, which is the weight of packaging of TV screen, would certainly vary from a shipping company to the other, however I suppose it would be around the 100 euros. Please note that this price is not assured as we are not a shipping company, and their prices may vary between a day and another.

Speaking now of the warranty, you've requested more info about. Each item sold by Amazon to a special purchaser so called "customer", or rather who purchases it not for professional purposes, is assisted with the statutory guarantee on the consumer goods covering conformity defects becoming apparent within 2 years from the item's delivery date (Statutory Warranty). In order to be able to avail of the Statutory Warranty, you shall notice Amazon, as indicated below, the conformity defect concerning your item within 2 months since the finding, otherwise you will lose the warranty right.

The Statutory Warranty protects the item of its conformity defects to the contract of sale. This is for instance the case of defective products or those which do not work properly; those which can be used neither in compliance with the conditions provided by the seller, nor for the purposes for which similar products are used; those that have neither characteristics nor qualities promised by the seller, as well as those that cannot be used for the purpose of purchase. You can find further information about the scope, content and rules to exercise the Statutory Warranty, with example cases, on our help pages:

https://www.amazon.it/garanzia_legale

Alternatively, you can get in contact with our Customer Service either by replying to this email.

The statutory warranty of conformity is an obligation provided for the national law implementing the EU directive regulating this matter (Directive 1999/44).

As a seller, Amazon is required to be subject to the statutory warranty provided for such directive with reference to any product sold by Amazon in Italy, apart from any additional warranties provided by the manufacturer or third parties.

Some items can have an additional warranty, so called commercial or conventional warranty, issued by either the manufacturer or a third party directly who set the conditions and duration. Such commercial warranty neither excludes, nor limits sellers' obligations as set forth by the statutory warranty.
We are not able to know details about the manufacturer's warranty of each product sold on Amazon.it. For further information on the commercial warranty please check either details in the product box, or by contacting the manufacturer directly https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

With reference to items sold by third parties on Amazon.it Marketplace, the statutory warranty shall be issued by sellers. To know more about this warranty, please contact the seller directly.

It is possible that the manufacturer's commercial warranty is valid for the whole European Union so that you can get assistance in an European country different from that where the product was delivered.
Otherwise if the manufacturer's warranty is valid for Italy only, you could get assistance under such warranty at authorized centres in Italy. For this reason, it is important that you check the warranty terms and conditions with the manufacturer issuing such warranty.

With reference to products bought on Amazon.it Marketplace, you can know details of the commercial warranty by contacting the seller directly.

Hoping this mail finds you well, I wish you a very nice evening!

Zurück
Oben