8700K temperature Hoch - Assasin Creed Origins

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hi. Meine temperature 8700K ( 4700MHZ ) is sehr hoch in Assasin Creed Origins.
Starts on 80C then 90C and 100C peaking sometimes. I turned off game then.

This is the only 1 game that hitting my 8700K to abnormal temps. Temps goes to 80 and climbing in random areas to 90-95C and spikes to 100C.

I have 8700K with cooler M9i Cryoring , motherboard Asus Z370 Pro Gaming. MTE is on. XMP memory ON.

This is the only 1 game with such temps. Should i change cooler ? In other games i have temps : 70-80C.

When i see on task manager there are 100% cpu usage when running Origins.

How many fans have you installed in your case and are they working properly? Also check the airflow direction of the fans. Front/downside should push in, top and rear should pull to the outside.
Also check the positioning of the cpu cooler.

Hi,

AC: O is very demanding, for me it is also the game that produces the highest CPU temperature of all games i played. (only COD WW II had higher peaks while loading maps [100% CPU usage :freak:])

-Did you swap the TC under the headspreader on your CPU?
-Is the cooler correctly installed?
-Is the TC properly plotted on the headspreader?
-Is your case well ventilated?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Just in case you're wondering: WLP is short for "Wärmeleitpaste" (thermal grease).

My friend was mounting cooler to CPU. And he said that he mounted all properly .

Also other games cpu temps are 70-80C . ( so i doubt there is mounting issues?! ).
Only AC Origins temps goes to 90C and then spikes to 100C there and there.

So buy better cooler this will help? Playing with 90 and spikes to 100C is not safe to cpu?

Just in case you're wondering: WLP is short for "Wärmeleitpaste" (thermal grease).
Habs kurz nach dem schreiben bemerkt und schon geändert gehabt, zu viel deutsch gedacht :D
ich hätte es jetzt mit compound übersetzt daher TC in meinem Text.

So buy better cooler this will help?
Yes, the M9i Cryoring is not so realy good.
I have had good experiences with: Noctua NH-D-15 and Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 3 (i currently use for my i9 7900x).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
sew333 schrieb:
So buy better cooler this will help? Playing with 90 and spikes to 100C is not safe to cpu?

If the Temperature is not safe, the CPU turns down its Clock-Speed, and if it is critical the System will shut down.
Everything else is in your head. For me 100° is too much, and if you observe the Clock-Speeds, you will see that they will go down to prevent cooking the CPU.

So your Options are:
Better Cooling
Clockspeed down (Disable Auto-OC for example)
Voltage Down.

To say this with famous words: The Summer is comming^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben