Acer TFT Al1916W Problem in einigen Spielen

bertimen

Ensign
Hallo habe den oben genannten TFT....
Bin soweit voll zufrieden, nur passiert in amnchen Spielen wie NFS Most Wanted folgendes....
Der TFT wird im Spiel Schwarz (Ich denke er will irgendwas justieren ?) und dannach kommt das Spiel wieder.... Das wiederholt sich nach einigen Sekunden wieder und wieder udn wieder.....
Evtl. liegts daran das es ein Widescreen tft ist ?

Bei Call of Duty 2 habe ich keine Probleme....

Hoffe jemand kann mir Helfen

Welche Auflösung hast du denn in dem Spiel eingestellt?

Ich habe selbst auch einen Widescreen, allerdings kein NFS:MW. Bei mir gab es auch Probleme in CS:S, die aber dadurch behoben werden konnten, dass ich die Auflösung in 1440x900 von 1280x1024 änderte ;).

Hab mir selber helfen können:

Sorry, for the previously broken images, my personnal server had lost is WiFi connection to my router and my playing rig is wired to the server, with an alias in the hosts file to direct me to the local IP of the server, so can not spot if the server external connection is down.

Anyway, what was explained just above is exactly what should be done. Here is how I did it with ArtMoney.

1 - Start ArtMoney
2 - Start NFSMW
3 - Set res to 800x600
4 - Alt+tab to ArtMoney
5 - Using the left button, search for 800
6 - Alt+Tab to NFSMW
7 - Set res to 1024x768
8 - Alt+tab to ArtMoney
9 - Using the second button, filter for 1024
10 - you should 10 to 20 matchings fields, pass all of them to the right part of the screen using the arrow in the middle
11 - Using the left button again, search for 768.
12 - Alt+Tab to NFSMW
13 - Set res to 800x600
14 - Alt+Tab to ArtMoney
15 - Using the second button, filter for 600. Again, you'll get from 10 to 20 matching fields
17 - Pass them on the right side of the screen.
18 - Replace all 800 by 1680 and 600 by 1050 (or your prefered screen res)
19 - Alt+Tab to NFSMW
20 - Enjoy

Actually, the FOV is 100% correct. The streched UI is the only "prob" but you'll quickly get used to it. Actually, it feels weird at the beginning if you've played with the 4:3 version. I'm at 49% game completion so far and when switching to 16:10, I had trouble finding the info on the screen because it was to wide Smile ... or just wider than I was used to.

When I played the demo, I played exclusively in 16:10 and had no prob playing.

---

Ja die Auflösung von 1440 x 900 konnte ich auch so bei Call of Duty 2 einstellen nur mw machte halt probs. Funzt aber jetzt... Beschäftige mich gerade mit Quake 4 :/

hey wie hast du das Problem in CS:S gelöst kannst dich mal melden weil ich habe ein paar probleme in CS:S
würd mich freuen wenn du helfen kannst ciaoo YuSuF

Zurück
Oben