HD 5770 Treiber

MCL

Cadet 3rd Year
Hallo zusammen,

ich suche die Treiber der Grafikkarte XFX Ati Radeon HD 5770, nicht die Catalyst-Treiber. Sondern ein Treiber nur für diese Grafikkarte, da Catalyst schrott ist. Dazu soll es ATI Tray Tools geben. Was bringt das?

Gruß

MCL

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Was muss ich da denn alles für Treiber runterladen? Display Driver? Ich möchte damit GTAIV zocken!
Ergänzung ()

Nach dm Pinzip wollte ich das machen:

# Get the latest driver from ATI and/or Nvdia. You might want to look on sites of respective manufacturers (like Sapphire or Asus, they might offer a better solution for their products).
If using ATI, I would recommend NOT downloading ATI Catalyst Control Panel (CCP) because it's a bloated piece of sh*t and it's not worthy of your precious system resources. Go for the driver installer alone and get the ATI Tray Tools (not!" the same as ATI Tools; funky nomenclature, I know). Here you can get a public beta (for 4000 series, otherwise look here for an older/safer version). IMO it's safe, I'm using it regularly.

# Go here and get the Driver sweeper. It's a hefty little tool which can help a lot. Go on and install it.

# Go to Control panel and "Add or remove programs" (XP) or "Programs and features" (Vista) and remove all pertaining ATI and Nvidia entries. With ATI you usually have three of those (driver, CCP and installer utility). Reboot your machine.

# Now, while at boot screen (that black screen with bunch white letters on it, just before Windows loads)

Display Driver

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
aus dem inhalt schließ ich mal, dass diese "tips", wenn man die so nennen kann, schon ziemlich alt sind.

btw ich würd mir niemals die treiber der grakahersteller laden/von der cd installieren, da diese meist eine relativ alte version des ati treibers benutzen.

driver sweeper ist auch nicht nötig, ccc uninstaller utility deinstallieren, das reicht, da das dann den rest (treiber/ccc) mit deinstalliert.

zieh dir den 10.2 und jut is. die extra ressourcen die ccc extra braucht, sind marginal.

Danke und was ist mit den Ati Tray Tools?

was soll damit sein ?

Zurück
Oben