Cheap 27 Monitor from Philips useful?

Deine anderen Beiträge sind so ziemlich alle in Deutsch verfasst, aber jetzt kommst du plötzlich mit Englisch? Hast du dich ein wenig zu oft in englischsprachigen Foren rumgetrieben und bist jetzt verwirrt?

In einem deutschsprachigen Forum ist es grundsätzlich erstmal „wise“, seine Fragen auf Deutsch zu stellen.
​Sollte an sich kein Problem darstellen, da Deine anderen Beiträge auch auf Deutsch verfasst sind.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
No good idea.
The monitor has a MVA panel. Good picture quality but mostly very high input lag.
if you´re looking for a good gaming monitor (fast input etc.) look for a monitor with TN panel.

Well, can't say for sure. Haven't had any experience with this particular modell.
But what I can say for sure is that Philips is a solid brand they have this option in the tv's menu where you can switch to some option called "PC Modus" this decreases the input lag more than any other brand I've seen when using an Philips TV as Monitor replacement.

I can recommend you Philips way more than any other good known brand. I had really good experience with the old Philips lineup starting from the 4000 - 9000 Series and used them as PC monitors/Studio monitors/ and even for some illustration work with no side effects.

btw mate this's an german board it's good time to start and show off you german skills.

Cheers Mr.nobody!

Will look forward to that option in the shop :D

Zurück
Oben