XMG NEO 15 - malfunction of the power supply

Dear Sirs,

I bought in April 2021 XMG NEO 15.

Two days ago i faced the following problems.

During the gaming laptop just completely shutdown. He was not reacting on any buttons, also not starting up.

After a roughly half an hour, when he cooled down, he started to show again some reaction, but what was different:

• LED indicator "charging of The battery" was blinking a few times and then stopped.
  • Battery are not charging - constantly showing 0% charged, if i disconnect it from the network - immediately shuts down
  • If i try to open some games or start AIDA64 GPU test - im hearing strange buzzing sound from the charger - ive not tested for a longer period, but i do not think it is good :)

My knowledge is saying something with the overheat or short circute in the area of the power distribution on the chipset, but i do not know.

In general i already wrote a request to Bestware/XMG support, and waiting for their answer.

My question to the community - who faced that experience with XMG support - based on the description how long i will be without the laptop?:) How fast are they?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Dear Sir,

we apologize for the inconvenience of what looks like a hardware issue on your XMG NEO 15.

Yehor Klymenko schrieb:
In general i already wrote a request to Bestware/XMG support, and waiting for their answer.

In that case I don't have much to add right now. Let's wait for E-Mail support to answer.

Yehor Klymenko schrieb:
how long i will be without the laptop?:) How fast are they?

You are probably already out of the 6-month "Fast Repair" time period. E-Mail answers should take about 2 business days. RMA turn-around might take up to a few weeks, especially right now between Christmas and New Year. It depends on our current case-load. For a general average, you can check out this survey.

Cheers,
Tom

Zurück
Oben