Try to speak english dude!

Try Billy Connolly, if you want dialect. Once you get your head around that, you'll understand most common dialects.

Personally, I just can't stand this southern american "slurring" of sounds, as if they've got a ton of wool stuck in their mouth. The british accents, in comparison, are more pleasing to my ears. Might be, because they are more familiar.

Ah, The Wire. I'm looking forward to that. I collected all five seasons and now I'm ready to watch them. Wish me luck! :)

So, have you started watching The Wire yet? It is said to be one of the greatest if not THE greatest television show ever to be made. Would you agree?

In my opinion it is. Just because the scenes and the dramatic art seems real. In other series the dramatics and trouble looks faked. You know, the actor makes some big mistakes and then it gets dramatic.

I have only seen the first two seasons and yet I have to admit The Wire is somehow different, making it both incredibly fascinating but also extremely demanding to watch.

Speaking of TV shows: have you ever seen Boston Legal?

Didn't fit in the english for runaways threat, so dropping it here off.

German children are kinder ↖(^ω^)↗

/Boston Legal, sure seen it some nostalgia.
I loved the first miami vice episodes, columbo as well. Peter Falk was the born detective, that role did fit him very well.

Sad he's gone and that i haven't had a chance to meet him.

//

Sty!a schrieb:
The whole concept with the physix cards makes no sense for me.
In this case you can say: no sense to me.
For is rarely used in the states.

e.g For my dog, cat, business whatever.

Zurück
Oben