600W ARLT Silent Power Netzteil

hey, it is waaaaaaay too big for the r9 280x!

in a test of the graphics card on computerbase the entire computer only needed 345W. and that was an OC card. have a look here.

a 450W one will perfectly work.

sent yours back within 14 days. its free giving back and get the one above me... :)

its not too big, its Crap i don´t think the Artl can deliver the printed performance :(

Some Artl PSU are ok some are Cheap, very cheap :D

So do not recommend this power supply? Consisted computer shop Arlt, in Esslingen (I live here), AC seemed to meet the standards, but I wanted to protect and wrote about it.

The current configuration for the power supply are:

i5 4400
MSI Z87-G43
ATI Radeon 7750 1GB GDDR5
Ergänzung ()

I write because I do not know if the power supply will not burn my computer after inserting R9-280x

on the photo you can see a model number (on the upper right side of the label). it says "DSAII600V", which is cwt. ARLT PSUs made by casing macron have model numbers starting with MPT.

What power supply can I recommend to the price of 80 euros, I want to purchase a card R9-280x, seeking a minimum of 600W power, you can choose something from the store Arlt because there is supply of equipment.
Ergänzung ()

Model AC is GPK-600V
Ergänzung ()

Model GPK-600V

the one you have. for less than euro 80, you could buy a corsair cx at arlt, which is also a cwt dsaII (although its efficiency is better) or a be quiet pure power (which is slightly better, but also more expensive). a xfx core edition pro 550 would also be sufficient, but it's not so much better that it is worth spending eur 65 additionally...

however, if you buy somewhere else, you can get a corsair cs550m which is better.

GPK is also a cwt series, but i don't have any further information on those. in general, cwt power supplies are ok. they are not excellent, but not too bad either.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
On Wednesday, I buy the graphics R9-280x and a new power supply (another expense: D), so everything will be ok, as you can see the latest computer configurations game.

Intel Core i5 4440
MSI Z87-G43
Kingston 8GB ram 1600
Radeon R9-280x
New recommended power supply.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I decided to purchase CS550M.

I think over the processor during the holiday season: D but the i7 can easily move into what is now.

I saw this post because I'm writing here.

write me if I can I can safely insert the i7 into the AC CS550M

Zurück
Oben