Antrag von Bios Acer Nitro N50-620

Guten Tag ich brauche, den es mir eine Kopie des Bios vom Acer Nitro N50-620 erleichtert, weil das meines PC verdorben ist, nachdem eine Energie geschnitten hatte, jetzt zündet mein Pc an, aber der Bildschirm bleibt in Schwarzem, und he/she macht nichts

Ich war schon in der acer-Seite, und etwas wovon dort ist dort, dient mir, jene, daß sie Steigungen sind, die 18.66 MB wiegen, und ich brauche den originalen Bios von 32 MB,

Man kann sich grob denken was der TE möchte, aber die Übersetzung ist die schlechteste seit langen. Dann doch lieber in der original Sprache.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: inge70, coasterblog und AlanK
Hilft dem TE sicherlich erstmal mitzuteilen, dass es zwar löblich ist, dass er versucht unsere Sprache zu nutzen, aber sein Übersetzungstool nichts taugt.

Vorschlag 1 ChatGPT oder besser deepl.com.
Vorschlag 2 englisch nutzen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich habe auch einen Acer Nitro N50 - 620 mit Original BIOS Uefi_R01_A4 von dort.

was already in the page of Acer and I looked for for the you ID of my PC, but what puts me is upgrades for the Bios that 18.66MB and the Bios of the PC weigh it weighs 32MB, for that reason I need a salvo of the original Bios.

Excuse the translation my language it is Spanish
Ergänzung ()

was already in the page of Acer and I looked for for the you ID of my PC, but what puts me is upgrades for the Bios that 18.66MB and the Bios of the PC weigh it weighs 32MB, for that reason I need a salvo of the original Bios.

Excuse the translation my language it is Spanish
Ergänzung ()

Yo escribo en mi idioma y ustedes traducen que será mejor para entendernos

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AlanK schrieb:

Vorschlag 1 ChatGPT oder besser deep.com.
deepl.com

Die Downloadgröße von Version R01-A4 entspricht ca 19 MB. Wenn das Archiv entpackt ist, sind das ungefähr 34 MB. Könnte es also doch das richtige sein?

The download size of version R01-A4 is about 19 MB. When the archive is unpacked, it is about 34 MB. So could it be the right one after all?

El tamaño de la descarga de la versión R01-A4 es de unos 19 MB. Cuando se descomprime el archivo, ocupa unos 34 MB. Entonces, ¿podría ser la correcta después de todo? (traducido con deepl.com)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: AlanK
There are no language barriers. The Acer page is original from the manufacturer. The bios is packed as a zip file. unpacked it is larger than 18 mb. I downloaded the exact BIOS available there and installed it on my PC. it works great.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: coasterblog
Even if the flash chip on the bios has a size of 32MB, it is not necessary that the firmware binary has a equal or bigger file size.

It's comparable to a partition on the hard disk. You can create a partition with only 50G on a 500G disk, and the system is usable. (The unwritten space at the end is a reserve)

CaballodeTroya schrieb:
ok, voy a probar lo que me dicen
loco es quién lo quiera ser
Ergänzung ()

Thanks to all to help me and to lean on in the solution of my PC, I will be them eternally grateful for everything although I made them pass work with my translation, really thank you.

:);):jumpin::schluck:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: coasterblog
Hello to all, excuse that I didn't communicate with you, I had a lot of work and my wife's uncle also died there same in Germany and good you know all that that bears, on the PC I will tell them that anything was, the technician told me that he needed a salvo of the Bios of a PC similar to mine to be able to fix mine

Greetings to all

Zurück
Oben