How to use an mp3 file as a ringtone on my iPhone?

MumMum222

Banned
Hello,
First off, I recognize that I may be biting off far more then I can chew.
I want to be able to somehow load a MP3 file on to my iPhone 4S and then make it a ringtone.
Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to make this happen?
My task is being hampered by the simple fact that my current PC is unable to access either iTunes or iCloud because I'm not able to change the browser to one the these sites require. (Yes, it is a shared computer ... for now).
Thank you everyone for your time in reading this and for any and all assistance.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: (add information)
Hi there,
you could send the mp3 via bluetooth from either your pc or another smartphone.
Or you could send the file attached to an email and save it on your iPhone.

If you finally got the mp3 on your iPhone, you go to the App store and search for "ringtone maker".
There should be plenty of apps which all do the same. Just take a free one and then enjoy your own ringtone!

Hey,

why can't you access iCloud on a shared computer? Just log out afterwards?
Besides, as far as I know iTunes would be a necessity. In addition you need one of the many ringtone creator apps from the App Store. I haven't tried a single one, so I can't recommend any.

Edit: You might be able to open the mp3 directly in a ringtone maker app (if it supports downloading). Still, you would not be able to add the ringtone without using iTunes.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
iPhone Rington muss m4a sein. Du kannst mit iTunes die MP3 Musik für iPhone umwandeln und direkt auf iPhone übertragen. Danach kannst du es bei Einsellungen - Klingeltöne es dinienieren.

Zurück
Oben