linkedin passwort recovery+kontakt

clit

Cadet 3rd Year
Hallo, ich habe mich vor kurzem bei linkedin.com registiert. Ich hatte mein passwort verlegt. Jetzt ist mein Account gesperrt mit Perso.

Ich habe auf passwort vergessen geklickt. nachdem ich das passwort erhalten hatte, sollte ich den perso rüberreichen. mehr ist aber nicht passiert. Hat jemand eine ahnung, wie ich jetzt kontakt zum unternehmen herstellen kann, oder wie ich jetzt ein neues passwort erhalte? Funktioniert die kontaktaufnahme bei neuregistration?

Diese emails habe ich erhalten:

We've determined that the activity on your account is in violation of the LinkedIn User Agreement and Professional Community Policies. Your appeal has been denied and your account has been restricted permanently.

Per our User Agreement and Professional Community Policies, you agree that you won't misrepresent your identity or post inaccurate profile information.
Auto-Response (02/04/2023 10:35 CST)
Thanks for contacting us. Someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team

* This message is automatically generated by our system to show we've received your case. In order to answer your question or troubleshoot a problem, a LinkedIn representative may need to access your account, including, as needed, your messages and settings. *

Auto-Response (02/06/2023 22:58 CST)
We're sorry. If you’ve received this message, your inquiry was not received by our support team. This email address ( linkedin_support@cs.linkedin.com ) only accepts messages when you're responding to an existing open case or a recently closed case with LinkedIn Customer Support.

Please go to the LinkedIn Help Center ( https://www.linkedin.com/help ) to search and find answers to your questions. If you don't find your answer, you can Contact Us from there to submit your question.

Regards,

Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team
Member (02/06/2023 22:58 CST)
Why does my account violate the Linkin user agreement and the professional community guidelines? I only registered. How can I get access?

Tja ... Und nun? Was hast du getan? Fred Feuerstein als Namen angeben und auf dem Perso steht was anders?
Hier kann dir keiner wirklich helfen. Kläre das mit LinkedIn

Zurück
Oben