Quest2 - SoftwareVersion 25 -> Fehler bei Auflösung SuperS mit Sidequest

Kraeuterbutter

Vice Admiral
habt ihr das auch?
fehler softare 25.JPG

ich hab heute einem Freund beim Einrichten von Sidequest per Whatsapp geholfen, und beim Versuch die Auflösung hochzustellen hatte er dann diesen Fehler..

das witzige: ich hab den gleichen Fehler, hatte ihn aber bis jetzt nicht

vondaher denke ich, es liegt an der Softwareversion 25 (?)
wir haben die beide drauf
Ergänzung ()

ok, scheinbar tatsächlich so, sie haben das Update 25 vermurkst:

von Reddit:
"Homepage glitchy and studdery. If you change texture quality in side quest it makes problems worse, putting black squares on the screen or shifting the whole display only showing half the home page. Is this bugs in the update or a intentional side quest deterrent, because im forced to use the default settings now, and im not satisfied.."

und noch andere Probleme..
"V25 for me has been bad, now when ever the guardian shows Im experiencing significant frame drops, my play space is a little small so i had it occationally show up in beat saber. With V25 beat saber is un-playable if your guardian pops up even in the slightest."

"Got V25 yesterday and I'm getting stutters. Home doesn't feel smooth when I move my head sideways. Eleven Table tennis is almost unplayable""

einer schreibt: ""
It's clear that since V25 the device is reducing it's clock speed on purpose while in the main menu; lagginess when moving the controller and sound cuts while performing simple tasks are symptoms. I came to this conclusion after checking that all apps run good but and if I quit then the main menu runs smoothly for a couple of seconds and then it goes back to its choppiness.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben