2 freezes of 50 hours in game Control

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
hey guys happened 2 times of 50 hours in game,Control. Game freezed,character stop moving but music was still ON. Mouse cursor dissapeared. So i use logout from system by ctrl alt delete. My pc is not oc. Stock all. 9700K,2080 Ti. Reason to worry or ignore this?

I have Rtx 2080 Ti and 9700K.No oc.Stock. Checked event viewer and nothing about driver crash or not app crash,nothing. Also tested 3dmark ,Quake 2 Rtx, Assasin Odysey,Metro Exodus,no single hang.

it's probably Control's fault then.
I've had 2 or 3 of those crashes in Witcher 3 as well, over the time of 150 hours. I'd say this isn't a huge deal. Would be different if the game would crash all the time.

I left game running for 20 hours today and no hang.So propably game issue it was?

most likely, yes.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: sew333
sew333 schrieb:
I left game running for 20 hours today
You dont pay your Electricity yourself, do you? :D

It could be some Driver issues too. But if you dont have Problems in other Games and Programs and with so much gap between crashes and just in that single Game, i would go more with what @Captain Mumpitz said: Its maybe just a hiccup/Problem of Control itself.

Control is very sensitive to oc,but i have on stock gpu. On my previous pc with 2080 ti too,when i oc too much it crashed always but in other way,program simply closed with driver crash.

Now it just hangs 2 times,with music on background on,without driver crash. So propably bug i think. Character freezed,but music sounds was ON in game still. Game not closed.
To close game i force CTRL ALT DELETE and logout from system.

But i dont have OC is on stock. And it freezed 2 times of 50 hours. Maybe game bug?

Also i tested FIRE STRIKE for 12 hours and Unigine Heaven without crash.

As we already said: Looks like.
If Driver or Hardware Issues, you should have Problems in other Programs too.
Or do you wanna waste your Time so much to search for a Problem, where maybe is none (beside of Game Issue) just because of " freezed 2 times of 50 hours" in just 1 Game?
Dont worry too much. ;)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: sew333
Zurück
Oben