1. Do you want to play on PC?
  • New Games, Warzone etc
  • 1440p WQHD (2560x1440)
  • Ultra/High
  • Got a 170 IPS Monitor

2. Just Gaming

3. Doesnt Really Matter

4. Gigabyte M27Q IPS, FreeSync

• Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core 4.2GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail
  • Random Access Memory (RAM): Team Group Vulcan T-Force 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - BlackGrey (TLGD
  • Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
  • Power adapter: Super Flower Leadex III 750W 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply
  • Housing: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB Midi Tower Case - BlackWhite
  • Graphic card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro Special Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
  • HDD/SSD: Seagate 1TB BarraCuda 7200rpm 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drive ,
    Gigabyte UD Pro 512GB SSD 2.5 SATA 6Gbps Toshiba 3D NAND Solid State Drive,
    Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD 2.5 SATA 6Gbps 64 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive

6. How much money are you willing to spend? 1-2K just depends

7. When do you want to buy the PC? As soon as possible or can you wait a few weeks/months?

In next couple months but will pick up parts asap

8. Do you want to assemble the PC yourself or have it assembled (by the shop or by volunteers )?
Will Assemble it myself

Since this is a German forum, you should know that most people here are unable to help you. Not only because they can't or don't want to speak English, but also because if you're from outside the EU (in a completely different market), the knowledge and recommendations here wont apply to you.

1-2k (in possibly a different currency) is also a quite inprecise budget.
KevyMatts schrieb:
On what?

KevyMatts schrieb:
  • Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core 4.2GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail
  • Random Access Memory (RAM): Team Group Vulcan T-Force 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - BlackGrey (TLGD
  • Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
  • Power adapter: Super Flower Leadex III 750W 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply
  • Housing: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB Midi Tower Case - BlackWhite
  • Graphic card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro Special Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
  • HDD/SSD: Seagate 1TB BarraCuda 7200rpm 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drive ,
    Gigabyte UD Pro 512GB SSD 2.5 SATA 6Gbps Toshiba 3D NAND Solid State Drive,
    Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD 2.5 SATA 6Gbps 64 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive
If that is your current PC, why isn't upgrading it an option for you? You may want to find out what is limiting FPS in games and just replace that part (could be the GPU - just a guess).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: usernamehere, KevyMatts und Instanto
I suppose at the end of the day you'll find a handful of people capable of helping you, at least in terms of overcoming the language barrier.

As @Aphelon already pointed out so well it isn't clear at all why you have to upgrade now or what "performance decrease" really means. From an objective point of view I would say: Look at what's out next year and then upgrade. Otherwise, look for CPU or GPU upgrade for the current platform.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: KevyMatts
Aphelon schrieb:
Since this is a German forum, you should know that most people here are unable to help you. Not only because they can't or don't want to speak English, but also because if you're from outside the EU (in a completely different market), the knowledge and recommendations here wont apply to you.

1-2k (in possibly a different currency) is also a quite inprecise budget.

On what?

If that is your current PC, why isn't upgrading it an option for you? You may want to find out what is limiting FPS in games and just replace that part (could be the GPU - just a guess).

Ok I'm from UK, Budget just depends on what parts due an upgrade if you know what I mean, I could use Google Translator from English to German with Chrome.

£1,000 - £2,000

Should have been for precise sorry.

@KevyMatts
I think you have the components listed in point 5 in your current PC. They are not bad after all. Are there any problems with them or what do you want to achieve with an upgrade?

• Gefällt mir
KevyMatts schrieb:
depends on what parts due an upgrade
Run some tests... (just look at what is limiting your FPS in games)
You may want to download something like Afterburner that shows you the CPU-, GPU-, RAM and VRAM usage as well as temperature while playing. Post a screenshot ingame with those informations showing, tell us the resolution and graphics-preset the game is running at and how many FPS you would want with those settings.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Thank you i'll get some results regarding tests and results.

Warzone i'm having FPS dips from 120 to 60s maybe lower, Also micro stuttering etc.

Maybe a GPU Upgrade could be first move from the 5700XT any particular cards to upgrade to?

I would recommend a 3060 Ti or 3070.

Maybe it is worth to wait for RTX4000.

• Gefällt mir
Any AMD GPU recommendation how about the new 6750XT? Or any other suggestion hopefully picking up a 5800X3D also. So just need a GPU

My recommendation is to first search for what's causing the problems. For Example: If your VRAM runs full, you can buy a new graphicscard to solve that Problem, but it'd be wise to buy at least one that has more VRAM than your 5700 XT (so you don't run into more micro stuttering by throwing money at an 3070 for example), or you could also change some settings ingame to lower VRAM usage without the game looking much worse (more cost effective solution)... I don't play Warzone, but from reading about it, it can be VRAM intensive with some settings that cause micro stuttering on GPUs with 8GB or less, just sayin.

However ... until I exactly know what's wrong with your PC, or what is limiting your FPS in Games, I refuse to recommend any GPU, or any other PC-component. I actually strongly recommend against buying anything before you know what you need...

If you work with us and are willing to learn what's causing your micro stuttering and low FPS, you may save money. Buying a new CPU will also give you no performance increase at all, because your GPU is mostlikely already the bottleneck and a new GPU will probably still be the bottleneck with your game settings. So as long as your CPU is fast enough to bottleneck you GPU (what it usually does), it'd be a waste of money to upgrade the CPU. Except you're one of those pros that play in a low resolution with lowest texture settings, no AA, etc. than a CPU-Upgrade will get you higher FPS (I just assume that's not the case here).

Just download Afterburner -> set it up to show you CPU, GPU, RAM, VRAM usage while playing and take a screenshot while stuttering. You should also read the CPU and GPU temperature while playing. When we see the screenshot WITH the afterburner overlay, we're a lot closer to recommend what you best throw your money at...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: KevyMatts und idefix--211
Hi ,

So i have tried to take few screenshots please see attached files. if need anymore let me know thank you :)

Anhänge

• warzone over.png
    warzone over.png
    4,9 MB · Aufrufe: 148
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    100,5 KB · Aufrufe: 152
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    94 KB · Aufrufe: 148
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    134,7 KB · Aufrufe: 143
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    122,6 KB · Aufrufe: 141
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    86,7 KB · Aufrufe: 144
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    93,8 KB · Aufrufe: 144
Looks like the common Warzone VRAM issue, many players claim to have. The game just fills the VRAM for some reason until it has to outsource to a slower connected memory. Buying a new GPU wont necessarily fix the Bug, since that occurs on nVidia and AMD GPUs and even on GPUs with more than 8GB VRAM.

There are some threads in this forum concerning this Issue. This (it's in German oc) is a fix that has worked for some Players - It might work for you, especially because OPs system is almost identical to yours -

The ini that was changed is usually located here:
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players\adv_options.ini
Just open that file with the text editor and change the parameter VideoMemoryScale from 0.85 to 0.55 (don't forget to save the file after that).

If it doesn't help, you may want to google "Warzone VRAM" and you'll find a lot more suggestions (most of them in English) on how to fix that bug. Reinstalling the game and GPU driver might help as well.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you for the reply unfortunaley I have tried that fix, each update perfomance has degraded certain part of the map FPS Drops to 40 FPS and goes slow motion.

Zurück
Oben