Monitor and halogen bulb tripped two times circuit breakers in past 5 months. Questions.

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hello.

I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. 2 months ago when i was sleeping monitor was on. When i woke up all electricity went down. After switching 2 small breakers power back . Pc works fine. But monitor was not turned back. I sended to rma.

Here is shop RMA message:

Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client". So it was psu of monitor tripped breakers,right? Ok solved. New monitor after rma.

But. 1 month ago something tripped 2 small breakers again. All electricity went down again. Then.......i go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So one bulb get burned. Not again ( my luck ) psu of monitor.

My question is. That i have something with wiring? Or just had bad luck with psu monitor and halogen bulb?

Building is from 2005 ,electricity,breakers,wiring are for 99% fine. Because now all working like it should and no tripping.
Any ideas?

PC:
PC: Aorus AD27QD

AORUS PRO Z390-PRO GAMING

Aorus 2080 Ti waterforce stock

2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP

9700K STOCK

Seasonic TX-750W TITANIUM PLUS PRIME

Somebody said this to me:"Yes, something isn't right. Something is triggering the breakers. Bulbs and other electronics are dying. Explain this to the electrician. An electrician posted in this thread... follow their advice."

What triggering,is he right?

ask an electrician

Zurück
Oben