monitor AORUS AD27QD - can psu of monitor trip a breaker?

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hello. I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. Some time ago when i was sleeping monitor was on. When i woke up all electricity went down. After switching 2 small breakers power back . Pc works fine. But monitor was not turned back. I sended to rma. Here is shop RMA message:
Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client"

Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker then if psu inside monitor, failed?

( somebody said :" possibly there was a power surge that caused it but no way it was the monitor. it is possible what ever did happen killed the monitor though. but it's also possible it only killed the power supply for the monitor )

So monitor psu itself caused that or power surge?

This is the third time you have problems with your electricity at home.

What's going on?

I believe that something is wrong with your cable connections / power supplier.

I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. Pc and monitor was on . Other devices like washer,tv was off. So no circuit overload.

When i was sleeping one night, 2 months ago something tripped 2 small breakers.
All electricity went down. After switching 2 small breakers power back.
Monitor refused to turn on. Monitor stopped working. Pc ok.

I sended monitor to shop RMA.

Here is shop RMA message:

Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client". So it was psu of monitor tripped breakers,right? Ok solved. New monitor after rma.

But. 1 month ago something tripped 2 small breakers again. All electricity went down again. Then.......i go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So one bulb get burned. Not again ( my luck ) psu of monitor.

My question is. That was bad luck with monitor and bulb? Or maybe electrical wiring frying electronics?

I am living in Poland. Apartment with 4 floors building.

Like i said pc working normally after that second outage.

Building is from 2005 ,electricity,breakers,wiring are for 99% fine. Because now working like it should.

Zurück
Oben