PC freeze mit farbigem Bild beim Zocken (+soundloop)

denur

Hello CB-community,

first of all i want to excuse my proper english, but I think it will good enough to communitate.

My problem is that my pc is freezing randomly over and over again (that happend only when I am playing games).

The "freeze" looks like this: I get a grey- (sometimes a black-) screen with soundloop out of nowhere, I cant do anything... so i have to press the powerbutton to restart my pc. This happens since 2 weeks. I had nothing changed or overclocked. At the first time that the freeze happend, my old videocard got killed of it (it was a AMD R9 270x), then i orderd a RX480 Gaming G1 Gigabyte. On the first day with the new card, everything seems to be good, but then out of nowhere my pc freezed again! Do you guys have an idea what i else can do to fix the problem?

i am still keeping an eye on the temps with msi-afterburner or HWmonitor (everything good).

I already tried:
Checked Memory -> Memtest (5 hours, 0 errors).
Checked CPU -> Prime95 (8 hours, 0 errors).
Checked GPU -> 3Dmark (run it 10 times, 0 errors or freezes).
Upgrade to Windows 10 (windows 7 before).
Update BIO to latest version.
Deinstalling driver with DDU Reinstalling latest GPUdriver.

Games:
CSGO - crashed after 1 hour and after 5 hours.
SQUAD - crashed after 5 min
DAYZ - crahsed after 10 min (But since I upgraded to W10, i didnt get any crashes... in a playtime of 5 hours)
ARMA3 - no crashes yet (5 hours playtime).

My system:
Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Intel Z170 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX Retail

Cpu Intel Core i7 6700K 4x 4.00GHz So.1151 WOF

be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Tower cooler

GPU 8GB Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 Gaming G1 Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 1xDVI / 1xHDMI 2.0 / 3xDisplayPort (Retail)

SSD Crucial_CT128 gigabyte

HDD Toshiba DT01ACA100 1T

RAM (2x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2400 DIMM CL15-15-15 Dual Kit

650 Watt Corsair VS Series VS650 Non-Modular

!!!Short update!!!

I bought a new PSU (600-Watt-be-quiet--Straight-Power-10-Non-Modular-80--Gold) but still gett the same problem.

Please guys, I need help... I dont know what can i do now....

I actually didnt try that. I will do that now, thanks for you help mate!

Sounds for me like an overclocked vram issue

Okay, now i am on my onboard. Running Squad with 25 fps on 1920 res but no freeze yet (40 min ingame).

@Rulrul, i never overclocked anything on my pc... But thanks for your thoughts!
Ergänzung ()

I have already used different power jacks, and the pc isnt pluged in a powerboard, it is pluged straight in the wall...
Ergänzung ()

after 45 min ingame with my onboard i decided to put my gpu in another slot.

different slot / crimson amd 16.11.4 (16.11.3 before) / same ingame graphicsettings

result = freeze after 5 min...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben