Pc shuts off and turns back again on when Windows 10 was loading,getting devices read

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hi my new pc.

12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X73 ( 40-50C in Far Cry 6 )

2x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1

RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte Gaming

Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5

SSD 1 TB NVM PCIE

I went from Aorus Z490 and 10850K to 12900K and Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4. Windows 10 is installed on SSD from 10850K build.When new pc booted i enabled in GEAR 1 XMP ( 3600 mhz ). Then i rebooted to UEFI again without issues.

Then i reboot pc again and when windows 10 was loading pc shutts off and turns back on again. And second time it booted to Windows 10 normally. Is my pc fine? Why pc shuts off ( OFF ) and turns back again on first time,when windows 10 was loading ? Pc not rebooted. Pc shuts down and boot itself up. Not typical reboot.

It happened before Windows 10 boot <%>Getting devices ready

It happened once first time only. Power supply is Seasonic PX 1300 W

Is this happening everytime or was it just once? It is not unusual that Windows reboots once if you changed the motherboard. If this is happening with every reboot, it would sound odd indeed.

Pc not rebooted. Pc shuts down and boot itself up. Not typical reboot.

It happened once before Windows 10 boot first time<%>on Getting devices ready

. Anyway its not because pc is faulty? Now Windows 10 is working i tested few games and no issues.

Well reinstall Windows then.
It looks like it got problems with the new Plattform under the old installation.
Its uncommon this days but happens.

It just shutdown and comes back automatically,once before windows 10. It happened once before Windows 10 boot first time<%>on Getting devices ready

your new Board has z690 chipset, so the windows needed to install the chipset driver, that´s why it reboots

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: coxon
i would throw in a complete new reformated windows..

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: coxon
Grody schrieb:
your new Board has z690 chipset, so the windows needed to install the chipset driver, that´s why it reboots
It just shutdown and comes back automatically. So its ok?

sew333 schrieb:
It just shutdown and comes back automatically. So its ok?

this happen only once, after you installed the new board...yes then it is normal.

It happen every time now you reboot your pc.. then this is not normal... do a clean windows install then

Ok thank you all for help. And sorry for my bad english.

sew333 schrieb:
Ok thank you all for help. And sorry for my bad english.
Seht Ihr, kein englisch-Muttersprachler! Jetzt fehlt nur noch dass er sagt dass er aus Russland kommt! :D:evillol::p

Aber bevor jetzt der Mod Schaum vorm Mund bekommt... *duckundwech+

Someone said this to me:"

PSU shouldnt click during software install. If it reboots on its own after PSU shuts down and restarts there is a setting in the BIOS to restart on power failure. May have been a utility problem that was coincidental unless you are running a UPS.

PSU shutting down isnt normal but several reboots while detecting hardware is normal."

So what to think now?

Zurück
Oben