B550m pro4 + Intel ax200 wifi Adapter not recognized

Hasenkop

Cadet 1st Year
Please can somebody help me: I built a pc and bought a wifi adapter ax210 but it did not get recognized by my pc only Bluetooth works but not internet (lan works). I thought maby the chip is broken so I bought the ax200 and the same problem accrued. I tried installing drivers from intels website and from the drivers disk for the motherboard. I updated the bios (uefi) to the best version and nothing worked. Please help

Did you try turning it off and on again?

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: gimmix
You installed drivers, but did you install the hardware, too?

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-12-19 17-13-58.png

Yea I installed the hardware into my motherboard and it only shows Bluetooth. I tried installing the drivers but it still didn’t work
IMG_2250.jpeg

You have to install the antennas, too.

They are installed properly (the foto is from 1 hour ago ) the antennas are both with the little connectors connected with the card

Perhaps it has something to do with the latest Windows Update. KB KB503375 is breaking WLAN on Qualcomm and Intel devices.

Try to remove the KB503375 in Windows update.

I have installed KB5033055 and KB5033375
Which one?
Ergänzung ()

image.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Des hab ich nt wo ich deinstallieren kann also hab ich des vllt nt runter geladen (pc ist ja noch nicht so alt)

Ok uninstalling now
Ergänzung ()

Now it shows up as unknown device in the device manager under other devices

Intel Treiber runterladen und installieren.

Hab ich gemacht aber wird trotzdem nur als unbekannt angezeigt ; komischerweise funktioniert Bluetooth aber wlan nt

Stell mal Screenshots hier ein vom Gerätemanager. Rechtsklick auf "Unbekanntes Gerät": Was sagt Windows da?

(Ich kann erst morgen ) da steht glaub unbekanntes Gerät; unbekannter Hersteller

Zurück
Oben