No answer for RMA claim

marvelmarv

Hi,

My friend bought 2 gpus, one for me and one for himself. I sent mine for RMA at the end of April, stating my contact details and bank account in the form.

I got no contact from Caseking on my RMA and it has been a week since you got the card.

I don't keep in touch with this friend anymore. And sure as hell I won't get my money if you send it to him...

Can you help clarifying the situation?

I tried everything, emails, phone hotline, FB... no one answers :(

MfG
Marcel
Ergänzung ()

And I just got another return label, cool I guess?

Hi Marcel,

first of all, *if* you bought a (now faulty) graphics card on eBay or somewhere else that's originally from us, you may as well say so right away, cause the legal situation is the same in both ways, therefore there's no need to hide it. (Just saying, if that is the case. ^^)

The problem is that you are not the person we have a purchasing contract with either way. What you would theoretically need as a citizen of the European Union is a declaration of assignment in writing, signed by the original owner of the card (in German Abtretungserklärung) that transfers the original buyer's warranty rights (in German Gewährleistungsrechte, not to be confused with the manufacturer's guarantee) to you. Theoretically.

We will of course have a look at your card anyway and the speed of how quickly we can process the RMA claim depends a bit on the card's manufacturer (MSI takes longer for example) and what's wrong with it exactly. We need to verify certain faults as well as reject defects resulting from misuse and improper handling or manipulations and so on. To investigate the status of your case further, I'd need a PM with YOUR customer info along with the original purchaser's customer or order number. Then I'll have a look and get back to you.

In general I can tell you, that we need roughly a week at the moment to process an RMA claim and tomorrow is a public holiday in Germany, so please remain patient. Oh and since you can check the online-tracking of the return package yourself, we currently do not send out any confirmation e-mails upon receipt of such packages.

Kind Regards,
Mike

Thank you for the answer, Mike. I provided all details in a private message.

LG
Marcel

Zurück
Oben