Seasonic PRIME ULTRA TITANIUM 850w and 2080 Ti - question.

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Halo. Sorry for english,my 1 language.

Hello i bought new PSU:

https://www.x-kom.pl/p/399265-zasilacz-do-komputera-seasonic-prime-ultra-850w-80-plus-titanium.html

My card will be Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme Waterforce.

But i have found topic with issue with that PSU and 2080 Ti:

https://forums.evga.com/EVGA-2080-Ti-XC-Ultra-tripping-OCP-on-Seasonic-PSU-m2908567.aspx

But i will be not have problems?

Somebody said:"I had very similar problems that you've experience using several Seasonic PRIME Titanium Ultra/non-Ultra 850W (1x new) 750W (3x - 2 new, 1 RMA) PSUs. When I game or GPU stress test (with a max power draw of 430-520W), the PC would randomly power off and reboot. This rarely happened at first but has happened more frequently over time. I had this happen to me when I had my 8700K+Z370+Titan V build, 9900K+Z370+2080 Ti build, 9900K+Z390+2080 Ti build while using various 750W and 850W Seasonic PRIME Titanium Ultra and non-Ultra PSUs. I've replaced nearly all components in my PC, PSU cables (Ensourced and OEM), surge protector, swapped power outlets around the house, and battery backup, but I still experienced random shut-offs. This week I've replaced the Seasonic PSU with an EVGA Supernova T2 850W. I have not had any random shutdowns under GPU load so far. I will report back if this changes but I highly recommend testing your system with another PSU as I suspect the Seasonic PRIME Titanium PSU degrades over time.
"

What should we say i using the seasonic snow white with 750W and a 2080ti i had gamecrashes and desktopfallbacks but no shutdown. The crashes and fallbacks never came since the bios update for my mainboard.

So try it, if it goes well all is okay.

The Seasonic PSU shouldn't have any difficulty whatsoever with a 2080Ti.

I've got a Seasonic Ultra Prime myself (the 600W fanless one) and a strongly overclocked 1080Ti and zero issues.

Hey dudes. Like always i was panic. All plugged new psu,gpu. No issues. Thanks again

Zurück
Oben