Suche PCIe Splitter für 4 GPUs (x16/x8x8 -> x4x4x4x4/x4x4+x4x4)

peterX schrieb:
Kann es sein, das dein eben gschriebener Betrag bearbeitet wurde? :evillol:
Äh, ja, das mach ich öfter mal, wenn ich merke, dass mir was nicht gefällt ;)
peterX schrieb:
Du weist aber schon, das ich ein ITX Board habe? Da macht es wenig sinn, diese Konfig. zwei mal zu haben. :daumen:
Keine Ahnung, ich hab keine ITX Rechner, aber nach Deiner Aussage haben die dann wohl nur einen langen Slot ;)

Ja und nun, probierst Du es?

Nee nich wirklich. :D Ich bin so schon froh, das ich alles aus meiner Sys. in mein Gehäuse bekommen habe. Da hatte ich schon genug Arbeit damit.
Für sowas hätte ich gar keinen Platz mehr. Plus die Erweiterungskarte für zwei NVMEs, nee das wird da drinne nix.:D

Kana_x schrieb:
Hi Kana_x,

I'm part of the technical team from MaxCloudON. Before sending every riser (set), we test it with 4 GPUs at PCI 3.0 if it supports maximum bandwidth (for PCI-E 3.0 x4 it should be 3150-3200 MB / s) so there should not be a problem to use it at this bandwidth.

(Sorry for the English and If I have understood your problems incorrectly, I'm using Google Translate.)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Lamkiller
gkanev_maxcloud schrieb:
Hi Kana_x,

I'm part of the technical team from MaxCloudON. Before sending every riser (set), we test it with 4 GPUs at PCI 3.0 if it supports maximum bandwidth (for PCI-E 3.0 x4 it should be 3150-3200 MB / s) so there should not be a problem to use it at this bandwidth.

(Sorry for the English and If I have understood your problems incorrectly, I'm using Google Translate.)

Hello gkanev,

mid of last year (2020) I have ordered and tested the MaxCloudON "Bifurcated Riser X16 to 4X4 (set)". Unfortunately I had severe troubles due to data corruption!

I had some longer email exchange with MaxCloudON (unfortunately MaxCloudON refused to tell me the name of my contact person(s)) and I was told the following:
"[...] when we have suspect of instability or problem, we do test with the bandwidth utility. Based on our observations, if the riser passes the bandwidth test with at least 2900-3000 mb/s sustained transfer (3200mb on pci-e 3.0 x4 theoretical, but so far we haven't seen this even with card on pci-e slot) the riser is fully functional."

Beside the fact that PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 offers about 4.000 MB/s as maximum theoretical speed we can see that MaxCloudON raised the maximum bandwidth limit test from 2900-3000 MB/s to 3150-3200 MB/s (which was declared to be not possible at all last year) according to your post above.

So my questions are:
1.) Did MaxCloudON improve the quality of Bifurcated Riser X16 to 4X4 set in the last 15 months?
2.) Does MaxCloudON now check the data integrity? It makes no sense to measure only the bandwidth if data corruption happens!

Zurück
Oben