2080 Ti - and question RGB FUSION and Gigabyte Xtreme Engine

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hello. I have 2080 Ti Aorus WAterforce Xtreme.

I installed RGB FUSION, Aorus Engine and Gigabyte Xtreme Engine.

Screen from Gigabyte Xtreme Engine.

My question is. Can i damage something or oc by that programs? I just installed and run programs but i dont touch clocks. Did they programs can mess with gpu clocks?

RGB FUSION just changed my led colours to white without touching anything. I run RGB FUSION and at start my leds was changed to white of mobo and monitor. Thx.
So thats why i ask about 3d clocks.

Anhänge

• image.png.a0eeef9cd3b46181e41a3c8100655c13.png
    image.png.a0eeef9cd3b46181e41a3c8100655c13.png
    998,2 KB · Aufrufe: 498
As long as you dont touch parameters in this applications nothing'll happen. But some options like your RGB will change because they are different on the BIOS of your graphics card and program.

I dont touch parameters. But RGB FUSION only changed my mtherboard and monitor leds to other colour. Now i cant back to stock. But this is only color related? Clock was not changed?

Just choose the colors you like or the previous ones. Otherwise you can uninstall the programs and let everything stock if you like it this way.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
But i cant revert to stock colours there is not option to go stock settings. So what now to do?

Did you uninstall the applications? After uninstall the settings should be back to stock from the respective part. What was your intention with the applications anyway? You dont install programs outa nowhere. Do you want to change the colours or what was your goal?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I wanted to check something because my card was not detected in AORUS ENGINE on led settings.
So i install RGB FUSION and GIGABYTE XTREME ENGINE. When i launch RGB FUSION program i dont know why, changed my led color settings,of mobo,monitor and gpu to white ,without my touching.
And now everytime when i am restarting pc i have white leds. Any ideas why that happened? And i cant revert to stock colours.

Like I asked already: Did you uninstall the applications? Did something change after uninstallation? Otherwise try to change the colours with the applications to the old ones if you dont want to remove FUSION and the other ones.

The colours changed because the defaults of the applications and the BIOS of your mainboard, graphics card and monitor are different. So after install the programs the stock settings got overwritten with the program ones. Normally after uninstallation the stock settings of the respective parts should be activ again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
YEap i uninstalled RGB fusion and still white colours,no stock colours. So RGB changed that in BIOS?

sew333 schrieb:
YEap i uninstalled RGB fusion and still white colours,no stock colours. So RGB changed that in BIOS?

Hm, thats weird. But it looks like its a known bug by Gigabyte softwares. There are a few blogs talking over the same problem. Was it possible to change colours manually with the applications? Did you even restart your system? If possible choose the colours you like and it will be fine for now.

Overclocking and thinks like that shouldnt change as long you dont touch them.

Sorry, but I write over my phone and its a bit of a pain in the a@@.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So FUSION only overwrited colours from stock to white and thats all? No change in card clocks without my interaction? ( RGB FUSION and GB Xtreme Engine )

So if RGB FUSION change my colours without my interaction ( no changing by me ) ,gpu clocks will be not touched ?rgb fusion and xtreme engine gigabyte. Clocks are different thing?Last question thx

Yes. The clockspeed only changes when you do it. So it should be untouched. You can us HardwareInfo to be sure. It shows everything thats good to know.

Hello. I am worried a little because somedoby said this to me:"
Simply installing such bloatware might change clock speeds (and/or anything else), don't run/install crap = keep stability."

Listen to him?

sew333 schrieb:
don't run/install crap = keep stability.
The more Crap you install, the more chances that you do some changes. By Mistakte or on purpose doesnt matter.
So Overall, it isnt bad to follow that Advice.

Just have a look at your Main Posting:
sew333 schrieb:
I installed RGB FUSION, Aorus Engine and Gigabyte Xtreme Engine.
3 Programs just for trying to change 1 thing. Way too much.
Programs with nearly same Function do often problems among themselves.
So yes, dont install Software you dont really need.

I installed Gigabyte Xtreme Engine too but i dont change clocks manually. I dont touch clocks. I installed RGB FUSION but at launch program change itself my leds of mobo from orange to white. So it only changed colours not 3dclocks? So my 3d clocks left untouched yes?

QuerSiehsteMehr schrieb:
Normally after uninstallation the stock settings of the respective parts should be activ again.
That is simply not true. For OC or Fan settings yes, but not for RGB-Software. Same with Asus or MSI. Would be really stupid to have a program running all the time to set the colors the way you want them.

QuerSiehsteMehr schrieb:
Hm, thats weird. But it looks like its a known bug by Gigabyte softwares
No Bug, same with every other MB-Vendor RGB software.

@sew333
I don't get yor problem. Install RGB Fusion only again and set the colors the way you want them.
Can't remember the default color profile name, but it is not named "default". Color Cycle or color shift i think it was.

Fusion.PNG

I make orange again but this is only Windows 10. Before Windows 10 near boot i have white leds,lol.
I tried uninstall FUSION and the same. How to change from white to orange again,but before Win 10 load too?

Zurück
Oben