Betrug auf eBay Kleinanzeigen

You can read it at Auktionshilfe.info how stupid certain people are...

well maybe they are stupid maybe they are smarter than some of us (me) .. i don t know. he has his wife again with active profile. his mobile number ... people comments at his photo indicating that they are friends or relatives .... account since 2011 ... just i feel like idiot or stupid he stole me and i have to wait for the police maybe in the future they do something. Or i will send e mail to his work and fb friends let them know what he stole me in this case i will be illegal too and will not be anymore victim. i wrote here because when i text to him from another ebay account negotiating the same advertisement he replied directly, so this makes me believe that i am not the only victim.

I sent an e mail at buergerservice@bka.bund.de with all the details but they asked to contact the police at my country. Then they W i l l contact german police … then they will start procedures. From what i read on the web my money will not be back so i will start procedures just to fill a bit less stupid nothing more.

Gelöscht!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: (Fehler im Text)
Zurück
Oben