Download-Vorschlag MiniTool MovieMaker

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Skylly

MiniTool Support
I would like to suggest MiniTool MovieMaker( https://moviemaker.minitool.com/ ) as a download.

The software is a free and powerful tool. It takes a pinch of fantasy to trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix video clips, apply stylish video effects, accelerate/slow down your video speed and many more. And it can be quickly creating fun, Hollywood-style movie trailers and movies. Choose a template, then import photos and videos, save the cool movie on PC or share it with friends.

It can be used completely free of charge (open source), English language out put is available and the Windows operating systems is supported.

INTERFACE.jpg

@ Schpedsi

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Have you kindly checked MiniTool MovieMaker freeware? Hope it is workable for ComputerBase download list.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Schpedsi
You too :)
Probably in January, there's a lot one the list for next year ;)

@Schpedsi

Hi, Hope you have a Happy 2021 and keep it safe until those vaccines as there, but most of all, don't forget to have fun once in a while.
I would like to confirm if my suggestion of MiniTool MovieMaker will be published soon.:cheerlead:

Hi,
MovieMaker was in the testing, but didn't work that great for me. So I thought "let's give the devs some more time" and try it once again.

Can't tell what exactly the problem was back then, but most of the things I've tried didn't work for me and I had better alternatives.

So it's neither a no or a yes.

Thank you for supporting and helping MiniTool software all the time especially partition wizard.
We begain to get involved of multimedia industry in 2019, therefore the multimedia software including movie maker all is new, they still has a lot of room for growth. And I will really appreciate that if you would like to provide some suggestion for multimedia software.

It will be a great honor for us to be able to listed in computerbase download.
Looking forward to your final answer.

• Gefällt mir
Hi, MiniTool MovieMaker 2.8 new released,
New features added:
  • Batch changes the duration of photos.
  • Added 23 cool effects.
  • Increased the file exporting speed.
  • Improved the program’s performance and stability.
  • Fixed the bug that the fade in/out effect disappears after splitting the music track.
  • Fixed the bug that the transition effect disappears after splitting the clip.

Hi, @Schpedsi Thank you very much.
Looking forward to MiniTool MovieMaker being posted on ComputerBase.:love:

Hey @Schpedsi ,

Hope you had a great weekend:-

I'm following up to see if your schedule allows for publishing MiniTool MovieMaker on your download.

Hello @Skylly,

it's in the final review, It will be out tomorrow during the day 👍

By the way: have you planned a German translation in the foreseeable future?

Hi, @Schpedsi
Sure, we will plan to release the German version of MiniTool MovieMaker in foreseeable future.
Thank you again.

• Gefällt mir
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.