Download-Vorschlag MiniTool Video Converter

Skylly

MiniTool Support
I would like to suggest MiniTool Video Converter( https://videoconvert.minitool.com/ ) as a download.
MiniTool Video Converter is not only free video converter software, it also helps record your computer screen, download YouTube videos and then make free video conversion. The free video converter software lets you download 4K YouTube videos, download YouTube playlist, and extract audios to popular formats.

It supports 1000+ conversion formats including 4K/FHD/HD MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, M4V files and audio formats like high quality MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, AC3.

It can be used completely free of charge (open source), English language out put is available and the Windows operating systems is supported.

vc-home-screenshot-1.png

Ergänzung ()

I thank Schpedsi for your all work for MiniTool software. Today, I created a new suggestion of MiniTool Video Converter as a download. Hope it is workable for ComputerBase downloas lists. Thank you.

Hello Skylly,
the last thing missing ist the uTube Downloader, then we have the whole MiniTool portfolio as a suggestion ;)

We'll test all of those. To be honest: I'm a big fan of the Partition Wizard, which I use a lot. Power Data Recovery and ShadowMaker is already online. The other programs didn't catch me that much, so the priority is a bit lower compared to other programs which we are working on.

Please understand that it will take time before we can give you a final answer.

Hi, @Schpedsi Thanks for listing MiniTool MovieMaker. Will you continue to review the MiniTool video converter and MiniTool uTube Downloader?