Zusätzliche Soundkarte nötig - falls ja, welcher Preisbereich

Der Kabelbinder schrieb:
Hast du dich schon mit Complys versucht (oder habe ich das gerade elegant überlesen ^^)?

Benutze ich :)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Der Kabelbinder
NighteeeeeY schrieb:
Gute Alternative die mir gerade noch einfällt, wenn du den Shure Sound sowieso schon kennst und magst,: 535 + custom Shells von Sensaphonics.

Das klingt interessant, weißt du wo so etwas preislich liegt, scheint ja mit allen Shures zu funktionieren :)

Naja die Sleeves kosten $150 + Versand + Anfertigung deines Ohrkanals + die 535 oder welche du auch immer willst und ob du neu oder gebraucht kaufst und wie die Preise da so momentan sind + den E10K ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich würde mir für so hochwertige Custom-IEMs (:daumen:) gleich einen DAC mit Kopfhörerverstärker dranschnallen. Von FiiO, Ifi-Audio und Konsorten gibt's da ja einiges.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: nighteeeeey
NighteeeeeY schrieb:
Massiv überteuert. Keine Chance gegen die Fiio FH5.
Let’s compare the IT04 with 5 different mid-fi IEMs and get to the conclusion.

vs. FiiO FH5: The FH5 is also one of the good mid range IEMs for the price with good build and fit. But the IT04 fits even better than the FH5 with a more ergonomic shape. It also looks better to me.

Sound-wise although the FH5 has the same configuration as the IT04, they sound quite different. The FH5 has a thicker sound with a bigger note size but it has an overpowering sub bass which is not nice with certain genres. The IT04 has a more quality bass performance and it also has cleaner mids with more resolution, but it presents thinner notes. They both have a similar staging, while the FH5 giving just a notch wider performance.

I found that the timbre with the FH5 is slightly better, but the IT04 is more transparent with better instrument separation. I also think that the IT04 has a cleaner craftsmanship on the shell. Overall the IT04 is the better IEM, which is expected from the price. I should say that the FH5 is on the level of the IT03, while iBasso elevated their game with the IT04.
Quelle: https://www.headfonia.com/review-ibasso-it04/3/

oder Head-Fi:
I wrote this on the IT04 thread. I have both. The FH5 has good, balanced tuning but is a more forward sounding earphone vs the IT04. Vocals are highlighted a bit more so on the FH5. Some might like this but this is due to a slight peak in the 2khz range. Otherwise sound balancing is actualy done well on them. Treble has a slight dryness to it and is tuned well so not to cause any stridancy or fatigue. But it lacks a bit of sparkle in being a bit conservative. Treble is not as extended defined or as smooth/ sweet or silky like the IT04 treble. Mids do sound a bit more forward on them but it was purposfully done to highlight vocals. Layering of the mids is done well but lacks the imaging and precision the IT04 provides. Again resolution is not on par with the IT04 here.

Bass ends both are done well but the IT04 bass end is tighter is better textured and reaches the lowest of lows easier than the FH5. FH5 sub bass is a bit softer, boomier sounding and not as textured or as tight. Mid bass is a bit less than the sub bass on the FH5. Both have good impact in the bass region but neither are overly bass emphasized, both take a more balanced approach to tuning.

FH5 does isolate better than the IT04 but not by a big margin. It is a heavier earphone due to having alloy shells. Ergonomics and fit is a wash as both are supremely comfortable for me.
Stageing of the IT04 wins here as the FH5 gives off mid wide sound. The IT04 does have a wider stage and it is the definition of each of the sound regions that really separates the IT04 from the FH5. Depth wise I feel the IT04 has better depth the FH5 being a fuller sounding earphone can seem a bit up front for some recordings. No such issue with the IT04. Again much more natural sounding as a result.

I do enjoy both earphones but the IT04 is a special earphone, the FH5 is good for the price, very competitive at their price point. However It is the refinements in the IT04 that makes them special combined with that wide sound stage add one of the best balancing I have heard on any earphone and you get what clearly separates the IT04 from an otherwise good for the price performing FH5.

Königstein93 schrieb:
Die Shells kosten 150$ und die SE535
[

Hab mich teilweise bei den Seiten mal durchgeklickt, die Lime sehen interessant aus :)

(Was auch immer ich da zitiert habe :D)
Ergänzung ()

Also Fiio ist auch für in Ears empfehlenswert?
P-L-technisch ist das ja vermutlich relativ gut :)

Mein einziges Problem mit Shure ist zum Beispiel, dass bei mir immer der Draht für die Ohrbefestigung nach kurzer Zeit gebrochen ist..
Aber anscheinend meine Unfähigkeit :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben