12900K and Rtx 4090 low usage on Far Cry 6

DLSS is wotking but the system is too slow to feed the GPU. I don't know if this has been asked before, but did you check that your memory is actually running in Dual-Channel mode? You can check this whith CPU-Z looking at the memory tab.

Mabye you should ask this someone

Nolag schrieb:
DLSS is wotking but the system is too slow to feed the GPU. I don't know if this has been asked before, but did you check that your memory is actually running in Dual-Channel mode? You can check this whith CPU-Z looking at the memory tab.
yes dual 3600mhz
Ergänzung ()

Just deleted all files,game and installing again. Maybe it will help. But if not ,then it must working normal on my system.

sew333 schrieb:
On 1080P WITH DLSS and 1440P WITH DLSS the same fps. And that is with 13700KF. Look. Thx . Why it happen?
CPU limit.
Ergänzung ()

sew333 schrieb:
Just to be sure, because we have not seen any screenshot. It should look like this:
dual-channel.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: sew333
Yes, it says "dual" in older versions of CPU-Z.
Ergänzung ()

Memory speed and latency is important, because it is the most common reason for an unexpectedly low CPU limit.

• Gefällt mir
Nolag schrieb:
Yes, it says "dual" in older versions of CPU-Z.
Ergänzung ()

Memory speed and latency is important, because this is the most common reason for an unexpectedly low CPU limit.
Maybe cb2077 need more than 3600 ddr4?
Ergänzung ()

Someone with Rtx 4090 and 12900K have higher fps with DLSS ULTRA PERFORMANCE ( 1440P ) and lower gpu load. But higher fps. I have the same fps on dlss quality like on ultra performance.

Hes movie:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
He uses 4133 CL15. What timings does your 3600 RAM have?
sew333 schrieb:
Someone with Rtx 4090 and 12900K have higher fps with DLSS ULTRA PERFORMANCE ( 1440P ) and lower gpu load.
Did you check if the GPU is using all 16 lanes with PCIe 4? You can check this with GPU-Z.

Gpu must using all 16 lanes. My 3dmark scores are ok. Also in other games fps is normal. Like Control,Quake 2 rtx.
Ergänzung ()

ram
Renegade
DDR4
32 GB (2x16 GB)
16 GB
3600 MHz (PC4-28800)
(cycle latency)
CL 16
CL16-20-20
1,35 V

Halo. Last question.

I am gettin the same result like here: The same quality dlss,1440P,all ultra,rt ultra

Its 12700KF + 4090. There is no difference between 12700K and 12900K in this game?

Long time GPU-Limit in the Video.
A difference between CPUs can only occur, if you are in a CPU-Limit.

Did you understand the difference between GPU and CPU-Limit and how you can observe it I mean SEE it.?
I wonder all the time. And I repeat.

If the GPU-Usage are near 100%, than you are in a GPU-Limit. And if you compare different CPUs in this circumstance you do not see a difference, because you see the GPU-FPS and not the CPU-FPS.

If the GPU-Usage is far lower than 100% (depends on the Game-Engine I would tell around 95% GPU-Usage)
You are in a CPU-Limit, and ONLY THEN, you can compare CPUs against.

THIS is the main Reason, why you do CPU-Comparings in 720p. Because you try to get away from 100% GPU-Usage.

You are mixing this all the time. Looking at different software, looking at GPU-Limited Scenarios to compare CPUs, looking at CPU-Limited Scenarios and try to compare GPUs.
Thats why you do not get to any point with it.

You try to bend any comparision to EXACT your Settings, and thats why you get stuck.

Go and by 13900k, a powerfull cooling solution, a z970 Board and fast 6000er DDR5 CL30.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
On that spot in benchmark near the end:<screen>:

I am gettin lower gpu usage,and fps drops to 90-95fps. I tested on the same: 1440P,RT PSYCHO,DLSS QUALITY.

Someone here have gettin more frames on that spot 105-110fps.He have 12900K and Rtx 4090 too.

cdb.jpg

Sec 19:33

But i am gettin the same fps in that spot like here 95 fps:

Its 12700KF + 4090.

So dont worry? 12700K is the same?

Anhänge

• cdb.jpg
    cdb.jpg
    478,9 KB · Aufrufe: 113
sew333 schrieb:
Someone here have gettin more frames on that spot 105-110fps.He have 12900K and Rtx 4090 too.
They're running DDR5-6000. Your RAM is slower, which hurts performance in a CPU limit.

Seriously, your refusal to learn any of the things we tell you is beyond frustrating.

Are you planning to repeat this question for every damn game you come across? I know it's not the simplest concept to understand, but it's like you're not even trying to learn.
Ergänzung ()

sew333 schrieb:
12700K is the same?
The 12700k in that video is overclocked and running slightly faster RAM than you are.
That's probably what makes up the difference to a stock 12900k.

In gaming, the 12th gen i7 and i9 aren't far apart.

(Once again a thing you could have seen yourself if you looked at the listed specs and carefully compared them to yours)

But i am gettin the same fps like that person with 12700K.
Ergänzung ()

HisN schrieb:
Long time GPU-Limit in the Video.
A difference between CPUs can only occur, if you are in a CPU-Limit.

Did you understand the difference between GPU and CPU-Limit and how you can observe it I mean SEE it.?
I wonder all the time. And I repeat.

If the GPU-Usage are near 100%, than you are in a GPU-Limit. And if you compare different CPUs in this circumstance you do not see a difference, because you see the GPU-FPS and not the CPU-FPS.

If the GPU-Usage is far lower than 100% (depends on the Game-Engine I would tell around 95% GPU-Usage)
You are in a CPU-Limit, and ONLY THEN, you can compare CPUs against.

THIS is the main Reason, why you do CPU-Comparings in 720p. Because you try to get away from 100% GPU-Usage.

You are mixing this all the time. Looking at different software, looking at GPU-Limited Scenarios to compare CPUs, looking at CPU-Limited Scenarios and try to compare GPUs.
Thats why you do not get to any point with it.

You try to bend any comparision to EXACT your Settings, and thats why you get stuck.

Go and by 13900k, a powerfull cooling solution, a z970 Board and fast 6000er DDR5 CL30.
What you mean?"You try to bend any comparision to EXACT your Settings, and thats why you get stuck."?

sew333 schrieb:
But i am gettin the same fps like that person with 12700K.
Did you not f****** read what I just wrote? I give up.
Ergänzung ()

sew333 schrieb:
What you mean?"You try to bend any comparision to EXACT your Settings, and thats why you get stuck."?
He means you keep overlooking or misinterpreting the performance metrics you're seeing. You ignore hardware configuration differences and settings differences, you refuse to learn what CPU Limit and GPU Limit are, ...
And that's why you keep going in circles, not realizing that all the comparisons you make are flawed.

• Gefällt mir
ok danke just asked if i see any differences in cpu bound scenes in Cyberpunk on 1440P ,between 12700k and 12900k with the same memory etc.

Zurück
Oben