Bluestacks Windows Import

_Molim

Hallo,
ich können etwas Deutsch, aber schreibe in Englisch. Ich verstehe Deutsch, so Sie können Deutsch antworten. Danke.

I have problems with import and export of files between bluestacks and windows.
I understand how the file-import system of Bluestacks works, I know the bstsharedfolder and how to find this folder in Windows 10, but on my computer it does not work anymore (since the update to BS4).

When I try to upload a file, the file is copied to “C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\UserData\SharedFolder”, but I can’t find it in BS – not under “imported files” in your media manager and not in the BSTSharedFolder. I get a German message that says more or less, that 0 files were imported successfully.

If I try to download a file from BS4, BS makes a copy in the BSTSharedFolder, but the file is not transferred to the desktop (which I chose in the download-dialogue) and I can’t find it in the folder “C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\UserData\SharedFolder”.

Can you explain me, how to find a solution for this problem.
Here is a picture as well:https://ibb.co/cFc3xQD

I recommend installing total commander through the google play store an using it as file manager. Launch it and navigate to "Systemhauptverzeichnis" (I don't know how this directory is called when the language is set to english) -> mnt -> windows -> BstSharedFolder. This directory ist mounted on the host on C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\UserData\SharedFolder. This way you can transfer files between the windows host and the bluestacks emulator.

Like I explained this way doesn't work. I find the BSTsharedfolder but somehow it isn't linked to the shared folder in Windows. In the registry everything is correct but it does not work.

Zurück
Oben