Control - fps spikes

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
PC:
Monitor:AORUS FI27Q
Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )
Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX
mb: Aorus 490 Pro Gaming
SSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

I have question about Remedy Control.

Sometimes when i stop moving character and looking at screen for example is steady 73fps forever,but from time to time it spikes for a second to 50 or 60fps etc fps and back again to 73fps. Even if on screen nothing happens and i am standing on the same place. Is this game issue? temps are ok
This completely making me angry why it dropping without reason?I dont touch mouse or keyb. I have ok temps. Also no other programs in background.

Whats wrong with spikes? Having here and there some more FPS is no harm, drops however can be annoying. What is the reals question here? Do you have lags or any other with the game or are you just starring at the FPS counter and getting mad it is not static? Use XBOX feeling and lock the FPS to 30 and all issues are gone.

It's totally normal that the FPS can drop and get back up or even higher and that's in any game.

when i stop moving character and looking at screen for example is steady 73fps forever,but from time to time it spikes for a second to 50 or 60fps etc fps and back again to 73fps. Even if on screen nothing happens and i am standing on the same place.drops without reason

Your PC is just to slow! :hammer_alt:

If you had an 2 times faster GPU and a cpu with double the cores and also each core itself twice as fast you would see this behaviour:

"when i stop moving character and looking at screen for example is steady 93fps forever,but from time to time it spikes for a second to 70 or 80fps etc fps and back again to 93fps. Even if on screen nothing happens and i am standing on the same place.drops without reason"

That would be really better. :-)
I still think you are a Troll, or a Child. But your Youtube Video where you used a Laptop? suggests that you are a mature man.
But on the same Hand you have listed here PC parts, so you are most likely a Troll :-)

Zurück
Oben