Control freeze on Rtx 3090 - is my card unstable?

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
PC:
Monitor:AORUS FI27Q
Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )
Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX
mb: Aorus 490 Pro Gaming
SSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

So after Battlefield 5 i run Control , 1440P Rt High. When level loaded i turned camera by mouse and game freezed for 3 second with gpu load 0%. After 3 seconds unfreezed and i was able to play with 98%. Is my pc unstable or it was game issue? Gpu is not oced.
I ask because it never happened something like this in this game. I was played many time.

You should not worry about small issues like that, even though you said it just happened that one single time only (?)

it makes no sense to open a thread for every small issue, as long as it appears just once ? ;)
Furthermore it sounds like a lag during losing from ssd or something like that...
And yes... there is a 3090...

If you want to find the Issue you should alsways try to tell the whole story!
You had now multiple Posts with different kind of seperate issues. Maybe they are not!

Ok - here is some History for this Thread:

This is all in a relative short Time and you have multiple Crashes and Freezes, also Stuttering. But if you alway onlay say you have that one Problem and everything else is fine, always stable..

You turned on the "future Frame Rendering" feature and it begins to stutter → most people just would turn it off and don't bother. If it runs fine without. :-)

If you have crashes again maybe try to underclock your GPU a couple 100MHz coreclock and also Vram Clock. Also deactivate every auto OC feature in the Motherboard Bios and deactivate the XMP Profile so that the RAM runs with its Jedec Profile. Make shure you have good Airflow through your case → ramp alle fans to 100% locked, make sure the VRM an RAM has proper Airflow over it.

This are only some Ideas to test if the System would stabilize.
But it is also Possible that you have only a bunch of Software Issues and you should contact your Graphicscard Manufacturer. (I really don't know)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Alexander2 schrieb:
If you want to find the Issue you should alsways try to tell the whole story!
You had now multiple Posts with different kind of seperate issues. Maybe they are not!

Ok - here is some History for this Thread:

This is all in a relative short Time and you have multiple Crashes and Freezes, also Stuttering. But if you alway onlay say you have that one Problem and everything else is fine, always stable..

You turned on the "future Frame Rendering" feature and it begins to stutter → most people just would turn it off and don't bother. If it runs fine without. :-)

If you have crashes again maybe try to underclock your GPU a couple 100MHz coreclock and also Vram Clock. Also deactivate every auto OC feature in the Motherboard Bios and deactivate the XMP Profile so that the RAM runs with its Jedec Profile. Make shure you have good Airflow through your case → ramp alle fans to 100% locked, make sure the VRM an RAM has proper Airflow over it.

This are only some Ideas to test if the System would stabilize.
But it is also Possible that you have only a bunch of Software Issues and you should contact your Graphicscard Manufacturer. (I really don't know)
I dont have freezes and multiple crashes :) On Control it happened once, not crash but freeze for 3 second with gpu load 0%.
Ergänzung ()

happened once after i loaded level before autosaving ( white small wheel turning on right part of the screen when autosaving ) its ok i replayed mission and that not happened again :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben