• Mitspieler gesucht? Du willst dich locker mit der Community austauschen? Schau gerne auf unserem ComputerBase Discord vorbei!

Andere Genshin Impact

I played it for a while (AR55) until I realized it's always the same and got bored to death.
The daily tasks are just a waste of time and pumping a massive amount of time to get better characters, level ups and the artifacts (which feels like gambling) is not really worth it imo since the story is easy enough and multiplayer coop is too limited to brag about the characters...

Platform: PC, obviously, because keyboard, mouse and best graphics.
I don't want a console and the Android Version has no Controller Support at all.

€: When they release a new area, I might play again. e.g. The Chasm was a day or two worth of playing.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Isador_000
PC only. The good mouse/keyboard control is one of the reasons i prefer genshin over most newer full price games.

It doesn't even require good hardware, in fact genshin is playable on an aged Dell E6440 laptop with intel iGPU.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Isador_000
Yeah agree to play on ps it's top, now I'm trying to play on the phone it's not very convenient, especially when you fight with the boss!

PC Player, AR58.
PC for me in general would be my first option everywhere, i never really used any consol so i am not good at all with Controlers + the loading screen time on PC is faster than on PS (when you have a good PC ofc)

1st Acc near AR 60, low invest (Welkin Moon over 2 Years, 7x BP).

Started 2nd Acc 4 months ago as full f2p challenge (without early Zhongli luck).

The learning curve of this game is insane: 2nd day AR 21, Dvalin finished, and Xiangling obtained from Abyss 3-3. On the first Account i remember having avoided both for weeks :D

Now it's AR 55 for a while, overworld easy mode reached, character roster rock solid. Luck slightly over average (one early 5*, one 50/50 won, rest normal pity around 80). Every event played since 1st month, kinda sad i had to speedrun the chasm quest to unlock the event, wanted to save story quests for later).

f2p-4months.jpg

Zurück
Oben