• Mitspieler gesucht? Du willst dich locker mit der Community austauschen? Schau gerne auf unserem ComputerBase Discord vorbei!

Age of Conan Abrechnungsproblem

Posent

Banned
Hallo!

Ich habe mich bei Age of Conan / Funcom angemeldet. Hat soweit auch ganz gut geklappt bis auf das mit 49,80 Euro vom Konto heute abgezogen wurden. Ich habe eine Monatliche Abbuchung gewählt. Ich habe heute auch eine E-Mail geschrieben das ich ein problem habe. Leider ist mein Englisch mist und habe keine Ahnung was die mir da geschrieben haben :(

1.) Jemand das gleiche problem gehabt bzw weiß vll wo der Fehler genau drin liegt ?

2.) Kann mir jemand kurz erklären ob ich auf die E-Mail Antworten muss bzw. ob das nur eine standart E-Mail ist um die meisten Fragen vorab zu klären

Greetings Adventurer!

This is an automatic response to your email titled:

"Falsche Abrechnung - support petition"

Please do not be offended by this generic response and take a moment to read through all the information found below because your question may be answered here, and it will get you back on your horse and ready for battle in the shortest amount of time possible. If after reading through these common problems and answers, you still find that your question has not been answered or if you still need a little more help, please feel free to reply back to this response without changing the subject of the e-mail.

<<Pre-Order Problems>>

Question: “I pre-ordered but I did not get a mount key.”

Answer: Did your retailer provide you with a pre-order code? If so just simply enter it on your account page at https://register.ageofconan.com/account/. If your retailer did not provide you with a specific code for a pre-order mount, then our apologies but you are not eligible for a Rhino or Mammoth pre-order mount. Sadly we do not provide these keys here, your retailer would have had to have done so.

<<Account Creation Issues>>

Question:“I accidentally created a new account with my retail key instead of updating my pre-order account, what do I do?”

Answer: No worries! Just email account@ageofconan.com and we will gladly move your pre-order code to your new account you registered with your retail key so that you do not miss out on your majestic mount! Please include your account names and key codes in this email.

<<Retail Key Issues>>

Question: “My retail key is not working!”

Answer: If you receive an error when entering your retail key, please be sure you are typing it correctly. If you are and you still receive an error and you have purchased it from a licensed Age of Conan retailer then email key-replacement@ageofconan.com for further assistance. Please include your account name and the retail key you are attempting to add in this email.

Question: “My manual does not contain a key code!”

Answer: You have received a defective copy. Return the game back to the retailer you purchased it from and ask for a refund or exchange.

<<30 Days Free>>

Question: “If I get 30 days free, why do I have to enter in payment information before I can play?”

Answer: This is for security and verification purposes. Your card will not be used or charged until the 30 days free time are passed. At any time during the 30 days you decide to cancel Age of Conan your card will not be charged.

<<Claim Issues>>

Question: “Help! My /claim isn't working!”

Answer: Have you entered in your retail code from the back of your manual found inside the box with your game disks? Do you have any items to claim? If you did not pre-order or purchase a Collectors Edition then it may be that you simply do not have any promotional items to claim. If you have and if you are still having problems with /claim please email account@ageofconan.com.

<<Authentication Error>>

Question: “I keep getting Authentication Error when I try to log in or password error and I know I'm typing it correctly, help!”

Answer: Are you attempting to access the right client? For example, are you a EU customer attempting to access the US client? If you are inadvertently trying to access the US and not the EU client you will get this error. This is vice versa for our US customers. You must log into the proper client to access the server list. If you are not sure what version of the client you have, the easiest way to insure you are attempting to log into the proper one, would be to install the game via your game disks and follow the installation instructions. You can also visit here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=14651 for more information regarding Authentication errors.

<<US and EU servers>>

Question: “I accidentally bought a US copy of the game but I live in the EU and I want to play on EU servers with my EU friends. Can you swap it for me?”

Answer: Our apologies but no. Unfortunately this is not something we are able to do. You will need to purchase the EU version of the game to be able to access EU servers.

<<Character Transfers>>

Question: “I accidentally made my character on the wrong server and all my friends are on this other server. Can you move my character so I can go play with them there?” Or “My server is too crowded! Move me!”

Answer: No, at this time we are not offering this service. Keep checking at www.ageofconan.com for any future offers.

<<Name Changes>>

Question: “I really don't like my name, can you change it?”

Answer: Our apologies but no. We are not offering this service at this time. Keep checking at www.ageofconan.com for any future offers.

<<Performance Issues>>

General Issues:
Have you visited http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=4512 ? Here you will find a wealth of information regarding many quick and simple fixes to help you get past many technical problems.
Another tip to consider is, have you defrag'd lately? By de-fragmenting your hard drive you can greatly improve performance in some instances. This is a simple solution that relatively anyone can do.

Memory Leak Issues:
Are you having memory leak errors? There are some commonly known issues with this and a solution that may help you can be found here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=29257

Still did not find a answer and need technical help? Email tech@ageofconan.com

<<Bug Reporting>>

Bug reports can be reported via /bugreport command.

<<Feedback>>

Feedback about game play can be discussed here at: http://forums.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68 Feedback about customer service or a Game Master can be emailed to: feedback@ageofconan.com

It is Conan's hope that this email has been both informational and helpful to you all. Keep your swords sharp and your spell books dusted. We will see you in Hyboria soon!

The Funcom support Team

AW: Age of Conan Abrechnungsproblem. Bitte helfen

DanielQ schrieb:
This is an automatic response to your email titled:

wie hier schon steht, ist es eine automatische antwort auf deine mail.

hier sind ein paar FAQ aufgelistet von möglichen fragen, die du gestellt haben könntest.
allerdings passt keine auf dein beschriebenes problem, also wird sich der AoC support
sicher bei dir melden, um dein problem zu lösen.

schreib vllt hin, dass du aus deutschland bist. eventuell hast du glück und sie haben auch
einen deutschen support, mit dem zu besser zurecht kommst!

also ich hab die mail so verstanden, dass du einfach auf die mail antworten sollst wenn dein Probmlem in der automatischen Mail nciht gelöst wird (was ja bei dir der fall ist).

Also einfach auf antworten klicken und dein Problem nochmals schildern, vll. mit dem Hinweis, dass du aus deutschland kommst (vll. gibbts dann auch deutschen support)

grüße Segelflieger

Genau so ist es. Da steht, wenn dein Problem noch nicht gelöst wurde, durch das Lesen von den FAQ, dann kannst du ihnen abermals schreiben. Der Betreff des E-Mails sollte nochmal genau der selbe sein, den du auch beim ersten Mail angegeben hast.
In der Mitte der FAQ steht, dass man nur aus Sicherheitsgründen die Kontonummer angeben muss und bis nach Ablauf der 30 Gratis-Tage nichts abgebucht wird.
Ist zwar eine dumme Frage, aber bist du sicher, dass die abgebuchte Summe nicht der Kaufpreis des Spiels ist?
mfg
IRID1UM

IRID1UM schrieb:
Ist zwar eine dumme Frage, aber bist du sicher, dass die abgebuchte Summe nicht der Kaufpreis des Spiels ist?
mfg
IRID1UM

Wäre es denn möglich gewesen das ich mich verklickt habe und das Game zusätzlich gekauft habe ? Ich war jetzt schon XX mal auf der Registrierseite, finde aber nix wo ich hätte das Game nochmal Online zusätzlich kaufen könnte was die knapp 50 Euro erklären würde

Nein, so hab ich das auch gar nicht gemeint. Ich weiß ja nicht, wie du das Spiel erstanden hast, aber wenn du mit Bankomatkarte gezahlt hast, dann kanns schon sein, dass da Age of Conan auf dem Abbuchungsauftrag in deiner Kontoführung steht.
Wie gesagt, war nur eine Vermutung, ich weiß ja nicht, wie du das Spiel gekauft und bezahlt hast. Soweit ich weiß, kann man auch Beträge von der Bank rückbuchen lassen, sofern diese nicht rechtmäßig sind. Kannst dich ja mal bei der Bank erkundigen ;)
mfg
IRID1UM

Nöö Nöö. Ich habe das gute "alte" Amazon genutzt. Habe auf jeden Fall die Kohle zurück buchen lassen. Finde es nur mist das ich Freitag morgen bevor ich zur Arbeit gefahren bin, geschrieben habe und immer noch keine Info bekommen habe (05:00). Eine E-Mail sollte innerhalb von 2 tagen beantwortet werden können.

Als ehemaliger langjähriger WOW´ler muss ich den Service von Funcom echt mal tadeln....

Bzw. es gibt kaum Service....Da war Blizzard 1000 mal besser...

Naja, ich denke, dass die derzeit ziemlich viel zu tun haben und auch die Supportstellen eventuell nicht groß genug dimensioniert sind, da sich das Spiel relativ gut verkauft hat und es anscheinend doch mehr Probleme als erwartet gibt.
Nur mal abwarten, als du WoW gespielt hast, war es schon einige Monate in den USA am Markt, AoC ist noch nicht mal ein Monat am Markt, da muss man Schwächen einfach in Kauf nehmen.
mfg
IRID1UM

Fehler im Programm / Spiel ja. Aber keine Abrechnungsfehler. Sowas sollte eigentlich nie vorkommen. Und falls doch mal eine Fehler auftritt müssen die vorrangig behandelt werden. Von daher sehr sehr sehr schlechter Support im mom bei Funcom.

Zurück
Oben