Harddrive fehler (auf englisch)

Popomann

y tutorialheads,

So ive been struggling with this laptop for many weeks now. At first, i got the error 90b (some fan wasnt working properly.) I wanted to fix that, not being properly educated and ended up in a bootloop that directs me to system recovery.After going through several tutorials and guides, i ended up making it even worse so that the only thing that i could see was a blinking cusor in the top left
I put my win7 recovery disk in (i only have a win7 disk amd it says that it should only be used for Samsumg laptops, but i cant burn a win 10 disk)
and tried out different things (includimg making several changes in the bios) so now what happens is:
1. Esc - Pause startup in bottom left corner for a sec.
2. Blinking cursor in top left corner for a sec.
3. Hp logo appears for 5 secs.
4. Step 1, 3, then 1 again happen
5. Error 90b
6. Preparing automatic repair
7. Hp logo and loading sign appear for 20 secs.
8. What appears to be a command prompt pops up for half a sec.
9. Im in system recovery
10. In recovery manager, ive allready tried saving my data but all it put on the disk is 330 MB so i cant do a hard reset just yet, bc i need the data.
The computer checkup doesnt find anything and i can open some form of command prompt, but it says : Theres not enough free memory to use that command ( However it says Administrator at the top left, keep that in mind)
11. Back in system recovery it gives me the option to use the following:
Internal Hard Disk or Solid State Disk,
EFI DVD/CDROM
Notebook Hard Drive - TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100
Internal CD/DVD ROM Drive
Network Adapter (IPv4 Legacy), which wasnt visible before previously, but came up after a couple of changes in the BIOS
EFI USB Device

I havent tried all of them, bc i woudnt know what to do. I dont have an USB Device bigger than 2 GB.

12. Going to Troubleshooting, i cant use 'reset this pc. When trying to hard (which i dont even want), it says theres a problem. When trying to keep the data it needs an admin password which i dont have. Same happens when i want to use the advanced options, except for UEFI Firmware Settings, which directs me to a startup menu
13. When i try more options in advanced options, it restarts but gets stuck on a black screen.m no logo nothing.
14. When using the disc by pressing F9 (Boot Device Options and choosing the disc (There were times where it didnt appear on screen tho i put the disc in. There also appears to be 2 options to use the disc, one also saying UEFI at the end)
it goes to the windows installation. The installation itself doesnt work, it says that windows needs to be booted up normally.
When cancelling, i get the wd.sys error
At the startup repair, i could only use command prompt and 1 or 2 others. I cant recall, as now it doesnt work either. ( Not compatible)

I really dont know what to say, except for that i tried pretty much everything and need help.
So id appreciate of you could help me out.

Other things i tried
Bootrec Fix boot/ Fixmbr, didnt do anything
Fix nt60 ALL / SYS , cant use it bc i tried do it from an UEFI device (when i tried it on the win7 disc). When i tried to do it with the Legacvy IPv4, it said the windows version isnt compatible with startup repair.
Network Boot, didnt work
F11 Recovery, 'Your Pc needs to be repaired, error code 0xc0000225'
System diagnostics, did every test, no result.

First step: buy a bigger stick to save your Files and Data.
Dont try to repair or fix anything if you dont have any Backup

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben