Laptop für ~900€ gesucht

FunkyDucky

Ich denke die meisten hier verstehen gut genug Englisch dass ich einfach die Form von nem anderen Forum hier reinkopieren kann. Danke schon alles im voraus für Vorschläge:)

* **Total budget and country of purchase:**

I can spend about 900€ right now but if it's worth it i can wait a while longer and spend a bit more. I'm living in Germany.

* **Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications to your requirements for the money? Pick or include any that apply.**

Specs are more important to me since most of the time i'm able to plug it in. It should be fine as long as it can last for a couple of hours.

* **How important is weight to you?**
Not important.

* **Which OS do you require? Windows, Linux, Mac.**

I'm probably going to run Windows and Linux(Dual Boot kinda thing). Would be nice if Windows is pre-installed but i don't mind getting a license on my own.

* **Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.**

I don't want one of those gigantic laptops but it should be big enough to watch movies/tv shows in 1920x1080. I'm thinking 15,4"?

* **Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. If you have no requirements, put N/A.**

Maybe a bit of CAD and work applications like LabView. I'm probably not going to play games on it(maybe some smaller things like hearthstone where the GPU isn't that important). I had some bad experiences with onboard Graphics but that was a long time ago so i don't really know what to expect nowadays. If there is no difference then i'm usually a nVidia guy.

* **If you're gaming (leave blank if you put N/A above...), do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?**
Nahhh

* **Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable business grade build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?**

Some things i'm not sure if they are obvious: WLAN but also an ethernet port, AUX/3,5mm for headphones, i'll be using a mouse so the touchpad doesn't really matter, bunch of USB inputs, HDMI, good enough build quality so it doesn't break withing the next year.

* **Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.**

256GB SSD should be enough since i can keep my files in the cloud and i won't do any music recording like on my desktop but more is always better if it comes to hard drive space, isn't it?:). 8GB RAM are probably necesarry. I'm willing to compromise on a bunch of things since i'm not really aware of the laptop market right now. Just tell me if im completely off with something and thanks for your help.

Zurück
Oben