• Mitspieler gesucht? Du willst dich locker mit der Community austauschen? Schau gerne auf unserem ComputerBase Discord vorbei!

Andere Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Steam Achievements

brabe

Commander
Solltet Ihr auch Probleme haben, dass die Steam Errungenschaften von ME2 nicht funktionieren, da ihr es erst seit der EA APP spielt (30.10.2022), dann hilft euch das hoffentlich.

Mass Effect 2
  1. Start the Launcher
  2. You need to create two firewall rules using standard windows program: "Windows defender firewall with advanced security". Open It. Right mouse on Inbound rules->New Rule->Program->This program->Point it to EADesktop.exe, (in my case its C:\ProgramFiles\Electronic Arts\EA Desktop\EA Desktop\EADesktop.exe)->Block the connection->(All profiles should be checked already so just click NEXT)->make the rule name like 'block ea desktop'​
  3. Repeat same steps for Outbound Rules, make same rule and same rule name.​
  4. Navigate to Documents/Bioware/Mass Effect Legendary Edition/Save/ME2​

If you have an existing GamerProfile file present, delete it now​
  5. Alt-Tab back to the game launcher​
  6. Start Mass Effect 2​
  7. Confirm at the start menu that all Achievements are locked (black icons) in Extras>Achievements​
  8. Begin a new game of Mass Effect 2​
  9. Progress through the game until you gain control of Shepard on the Lazarus Research Station. You should receive the Missing in Action Achievement during character creation. Exit the game and Launcher to update your cloud with the new file.​
  10. Now rules that just created are in 'Enabled' state, but to launch game again you need temporary disable them or EA launcher just wont start, so before every game session just right click on them and choose 'Disable rule'. And before doing this step make sure you have a backup of GamerProfile file just in case. After the launcher startet tab out and Enable the rules again before starting ME2.
    1680672213492.png

Mass Effect 3
Same as ME2. Just progress through the game until you reach the Normandy. You should receive the Driven Achievement during the cutscene. Exit the game and Launcher to update your cloud with the new file.

Quellen:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effe...evements-already-unlocked/m-p/11973769#M15403
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effe...evements-already-unlocked/m-p/12299739#M15997

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Und was genau willst du uns damit sagen? Keinerlei Threadbeschreibung und der Titel ist auch nicht wirklich aussagekräftig

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: Blackland
Auch ich verstehe den Sinn des Threads nicht so genau, gerade da es hier ein "altes" Spiel ist. Wenn es Probleme mit Steam Achivements gibts, kann man die Achivements problemlos "mit Tools" aktivieren. Gerade Steam ist dahingehend offen wie ein Scheunentor - Einer der Gründe, warum ich dort keinen Sinn bezüglich "Achivements-Hunting" sehe.

Ja, sorry. Habe es vorangestellt.
ME2 Steam Errungenschaften gehen seit der EA APP nicht mehr in ME2 und ME3. Also seit 5 Monaten. Ich wollte es nun halt spielen und siehe da, kein Fortschritt messbar. Jetzt geht es mit dem Firewalltrick. Ist aber sehr umständlich! Es gibt jedoch keine Alternative.

Zurück
Oben