Unigine Superposition - App error DXGI.dll when exiting or alt tab.

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Sometimes i get app error Superposition.exe dxgi.dll error in event viewer. ITs sometimes when i exit GAME MODE or benchmark mode. Or when i alt tab to desktop and back again to test, it crash too with that error log in event viewer. But exiting is normal ,just that log same. No driver crash,by the way.

I have 2080 Ti and monitor AORUS AD27QD.Desktop 1440P res. Benchmark/game mode / 1080p

Can somebody check?

Halo.When using Unigine Superposition 1.0v. Sometimes i get app error Superposition.exe dxgi.dll error in event viewer.
Its sometimes when i exit to desktop from GAME MODE or benchmark mode. Or when i alt tab to desktop and back again to test, it crash too with that error log in event viewer. But exiting is normal ,just that log same. No driver crash,by the way.
During test all is fine, i have scores. Stress test mode passing fine too.

Desktop 1440P res. Benchmark/game mode / 1080p

Testing Unigine Superposition 1.1v no error. If i can ask. What is dxgi.dll error? And why it was appeared on 1.0 version. During quitting benchmark or alt tabbing back to test. One time it crashed with this when i alt tab out froM GAME MODE to desktop.

Meine pc:
Monitor:AORUS AD27QD
Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15
Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce ( stock no oc,temps max 63C on load )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W
Monitor: AORUS AD27QD
SSD: Crucial 1TB
HDD: WB BLUE 1 TB
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

ps:I ask somebody with version Superposition 1.0v and he no have that errors. So why i have on 1.0v?

Zurück
Oben