Strix 3090 Undervolt

Asryan

Cadet 3rd Year
Hi sorry for writing in english but i don't speak german but I know this forum is full of good advices

i've undervolted my Strix 3090 to 0.850 @ 1905 but i find my temps quite hot even with it

while playing some games like days gone, i have around 70c on core and 86c on memory

I game at 3840x1600, i've also put some heatsink and a fan on the backplate to cool vrm but not sure if it does something to be honest

I don't want to go on water for now or change thermal pads for warranty issues

Are thos ok temps for this gpu? I'm quite concerned by temps

If i go lower like 1850 for 0.8 will I lose a lot of performances?

What about the airflow in your case? Maybe try to adjust fanspeed of your casefans and see if the temps get better/lower.

Days Gone produces heavy Shader-Load.
Low Frequencies and High Current Power is normal for this Game. Its Worst-Case.
If you want to take actions because of this ...

Temperatures: Every Pice of Hardware in your Computer Reduces Speed or shut the computer down if its get to hot.
If you are worried about temperatures: Go for it.
If your computer do not slow down or shut down .. its only your worry, not the hardware. The memory will reduces speed at 106° and the Core around 84° ... it will shut down the computer at about 100°. So what do you worry again?

daysgone_2021_07_16_078j72.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Spillunke schrieb:
Et le débit d'air dans ton cas ? Essayez peut-être d'ajuster la vitesse du ventilateur de vos ventilateurs et voyez si les températures s'améliorent / diminuent.
I have a p600s my airflow is quite good

HisN schrieb:
Days Gone produit de lourdes charges de shaders.
Les basses fréquences et la puissance de courant élevée sont normales pour ce jeu. C'est le pire des cas.
Si vous voulez prendre des mesures à cause de cela...
So It's all good and normal?

Zurück
Oben