MP4 komprimieren, ohne Ton 720p

Avidemux ist auch eine sehr gute, und kostenlose Software für solche Zwecke.

Kryss schrieb:
Wer kann mir sagen, was hier die Quelle mit 5,6 GB MKV ist und was die Enkodierung mit 2,33 GB...

Sag ich dir, wenn du mal lernst richtige Screenshorts für einen Vergleich zu machen. Exakt gleicher Frame, Frame-Typ "b" und das ganze noch unskaliert auf Originalgröße belässt.
Rechts hat so viel Aliasing z.b am Hut. Der Encode mit Lapsharp? ;)
Nicht jeder Film hat so einen digitalen, cleanen Look wie NCFOM und dann reichen 1080p/h.264 @2Mbit bei Weitem nicht.
Wenn man als Quelle eh schon stark komprimiertes Material nimmt fällt der Unterschied auch weniger starkt auf, da viele Details schon vernichtet wurden.

Zum Thema einfach beliebige Frametypen vergleichen:
Well, if you take a particular I-frames of the encode and compare them with the corresponding source frames – you won’t learn a thing. That is because, I-frames are treated with great sanctity; and thus the encoder tries replicates these frames as faithfully w.r.t. the source as possible even when you use a relatively bad setting.

A B-frame, on the other hand, takes advantage of compression techniques the most – so B-frames are the best indicators.

When a frame that was P-frame in source [P-frames are space-heavier than B-frames]; but is encoded as a B-frame in encode – such a frame best indicates how much work [or damage] your encoder has done.

When a frame that was P in source and B in encode resemble each other – that means that your encoder has created an encode that is very faithful to the source. You have achieved transparency.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: I'm unknown