Lt. Junior Grade
My pc:
10850K stock 4800mhz stock Kraken X73 good temps
2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP
Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium
Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

4 weeks ago i launched Metro Exodus Enhanced and during cinematic advertisement part ( 30 fps ), pc just shutdown.
Also monitor flickered with NO SIGNAL 10 seconds after shutdown. So only monitor and pc was affected.

Next i pressed only power button, rebooted again and its fine again. Happened once and i cant reproduce.

Power was in house i think,laptop and router dont notice anything.Laptop doesnt change to battery mode ( event logs ) . Router dont reset because wifi was on laptop still.

So something that only affected those two devices (PC and monitor)?

Why would the monitor flicker when the PC shut down?
My Monitor is not powered by the PSU of my PC, but has a built in one of its own.

I think it was not power off and on by monitor , because there was not AORUS monitor logo on screen. Always when i power off/on monitor AORUS logo will appear for a moment.

But this time monitor just said NO SIGNAL after 10 seconds. ( without AORUS logo ). So power was on house. It said NO SIGNAL after 10 seconds. No AORUS logo like when turning off/on monitor. So monitor was powered during that time i think. Yes it flicker but without AORUS logo.

Why would the monitor flicker ( after 10 seconds ) when the PC shut down?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben