10850K shutdown pc

i understand your problem exactly but u cant follow my solution. When the skylake bug kicks in , than a thread overload is following causing a lot current and renders in crashing, no whea needed. AND TO GET TO KNOW - IF THATS YOUR CAUSE …try it. If u dont try u simple wont get a solution or a first attemp to solve it. Youve got similar problems in the past ..i read your threads month before ;)

I know…i its just an intro loading

ShoreLooser schrieb:
i understand your problem exactly but u cant follow my solution. When the skylake bug kicks in , than a thread overload is following causing a lot current and renders in crashing, no whea needed. AND TO GET TO KNOW - IF THATS YOUR CAUSE …try it. If u dont try u simple wont get a solution or a first attemp to solve it. Youve got similar problems in the past ..i read your threads month before ;)

I know…i its just an intro loading
What skyllake bug you mean? And it can be related to that shutdown?

Why would the monitor flicker when the PC shut down?
My Monitor is not powered by the PSU of my PC, but has a built in one of its own.

I think it was not power off and on by monitor , because there was not AORUS monitor logo on screen. Always when i power off/on monitor AORUS logo will appear for a moment.

But this time monitor just said NO SIGNAL after 10 seconds. ( without AORUS logo ). So power was on house. It said NO SIGNAL after 10 seconds. No AORUS logo like when turning off/on monitor. So monitor was powered during that time i think. Yes it flicker but without AORUS logo.

Why would the monitor flicker ( after 10 seconds ) when the PC shut down?

Zurück
Oben