Weird freeze/hang up Control.

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hello. Never happened like this in this game,Control Remedy. I was able to run game 24 hours without issue. But Today game just freeze,hang up. Mouse not responding,keyboard not responding. CTRL ALT DELETE logout from system.
Event viewer nothing about crash,no driver crash. Just simply game freeze.

I have 2080 Ti Aorus NO OC stock,9700K Stock.

Any ideas why that happened? My pc are stable. But i dont know if something is broken in pc?

Hey Hey,
Sounds like your OS Kernel just died with no log or maybe, there might be a memory issue. I would worry about debugging this unless it keeps happening.

May I ask where you are from? In general this is a german forum but you will still get answers.

I am from Poland. Game not crashed system. Game just freeze. I was able to make CTRL ALT DELETE and killed game from task manager.

Also

I remember that on this day i do something inside pc case. I changed position of GPU AIO cable ,because cable get inside of back case exhaust fan. So fan was not turning. So i just move position of cable to not interfere with fan. And after that i run CONTROL and after 2-3 hours game freeze. Something like that never happened ,game never freeze on this pc for me. So maybe i just damaged something in pc or that was coincedence?

It happened again. I reproduced that. After 20 hours. All freezes,character stop moving,mouse not reacting,keyboard stop responding. All i can do is to CTRL ALT DELETE and kill game in task manager. No display driver crash,no app crash in event log.

Zurück
Oben