Dschungel TV im Netz?

Dennis

Lt. Commander
Weißjemand wo man sich die englische Version von ich bin ein Star holt mich hier raus gucken kann? Auf welchem Kanal läuft es in England? Kann man es sonst auch über Fernsehen empfangen?

also in england läuft es auf ITV

soweit ich weiss ist das kein pay-tv, also brauchst du nur ne satellitenschüssel, mit der du englische programme empfangen kannst.

Die Katie lockt hä :D

Wisst ihr wie die show in england heißt? Wann sie läuft?

also die heisst:
I'm a celebrity
Get me out of here

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 3 airs from Monday 26 January with daily shows on ITV1 at 9.00pm (or 8.00pm) and a late-night live feed. ITV2 airs live coverage from 2.00-11.30am; which is rerun from 11.30am-9.00pm

die teilnehmer:
Mike Read Radio DJ. A late replacement for the too-old Frank Carson. Has hosted Pop Quiz, Karaoke Challenge and Saturday Superstore on TV.
Jordan The 34FF model, who was born Katie Price. Mother to footballer Dwight Yorke's lovechild Harvey.
Alex Best Wife of boozy ex-footballer George. Does some modelling.
Neil 'Razor' Ruddock Former footballer. Played for Liverpool, Spurs and England. Renowned as a bad boy on and off the pitch.
John Lydon Was called Johnny Rotten when he was an anarchist and leader of punk band the Sex Pistols. Now 47.
Peter Andre Had seven hits in the mid-1990s including Mysterious Girl, Natural and Flava. The Australian singer is now 30.
Jennie Bond Former BBC royal correspondent. She's 52 and doesn't wear knickers.
Diane Modahl Athlete
Kerry McFadden Former Atomic Kitten member. Married to Westlife's Bryan. Has done some hideous TV presenting jobs.
Lord Brocket Pal of Prince Charles who was dubbed Lord Fraud when he was jailed for five years for a £4.5million classic car fraud.

Zurück
Oben