Hi. PC:
13900K stock
2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800
Rtx 4090 Gigabyte Gaming
Asus Z790
SSD KINGSTON 2TB
Seasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.
win 11

Nothing oc. XMP only in. In games no crashing. Today i saw 2 wheas 19 ,each whea appeared after boot to Windows 11.

Nothing crashed but appeared in event log.

Event 19 Whea:

Corrected Machine Check
Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

My pc is stock. XMP only enabled. Also no errors in Karhu ram test,Cinebench is stable like all games.

But should i rma cpu or ram?

2 thing.

I installed newest nvidia drivers,and launched Remnant 2 ( the same UE5 engine like Lords OTF ) and on first launch during shader compilating it throws OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY and its BSOded. Next launches fine. Happened again on first try after installed drivers.
The same thing happened on first loading during shader compilation on Lords of The Fallen. And next launches fine.

But like i said it will bsod again if i install new drivers and launch game for first time.

But should i rma cpu or ram? Due that bsods and wheas 19 .?

Disable,your massive memory OC first. The memory controller is rated at 5600 MT/s. 6800 MT/s is massively above that value.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: coasterblog
Maybe buy 14900k?

Also my memory is 6800 mhz in xmp. Maybe with 14900K change to other ram with 5600 ( recommend by intel ) ?

Disable the OC first, test it. If it works then you can gradually increase the memory clock again.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: JoeDante und Aduasen
sew333 schrieb:
Maybe buy 14900k?

Also my memory is 6800 mhz in xmp. Maybe with 14900K change to other ram with 5600 ( recommend by intel ) ?

Yeah... no. I don't see how buying basically the same CPU again will fix your issues. Also, you don't have to buy slower RAM. Just lower the speed of the already existing one.

Maybe my 13900k is faulty or ram?
Ergänzung ()

Ok first i will update bios. Will post after hour.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I found in my event log Wheas 19 logger warnings/entries. And after each reboot to system, one or two , warning Whea 19 will appear in event log. It happen after reboot and boot to system.
So reboot to windows and whea 19 will appear. The same next time. But not always it will happen.

That one WHEA 19:
Corrected Machine Check

And that one: WHEA 19:
Corrected
Internal Parity Error

Also. I tested by Karhu Ram test no errors. Cinebench R23 passing. Games are stable. Prime95 Small FT stable no errors.

Should i be worried by those warnings? Ah and i updated bios motherboard but the same.

Hi. PC:
13900K stock
2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800
Rtx 4090 Gigabyte Gaming
Aorus Elite Z790 AX
SSD KINGSTON 2TB
Seasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.
win 11

Each new install of nvidia drivers, and launching Remnant 2 ( the same UE5 engine like Lords OTF ),then on first launch ,during shader compilating it throws OUT OF VIDEO MEMORY and it can BSOD. Next launches are fine.Just on first launch of the game, during compiling shaders.
The same thing happened on game Lords of The Fallen. And next launches are fine.

But like i said it will bsod again if i install new drivers and launch game for first time.

Also found ,Wheas 19 logger warnings/entries in moment when shader was compiling. Nothing more

Here are entries:

That one WHEA 19:
Corrected Machine Check

And that one: WHEA 19:

Corrected
Internal Parity Error

Also. I tested by Karhu Ram test no errors. Cinebench R23 passing. Games are stable. Prime95 Small FT stable no errors.

But should i rma cpu or ram?

What speed is your RAM running at now?

Zurück
Oben