Please help. Have an issue with monitor Aorus FI27Q

sew333

Lt. Junior Grade
Hello.

First my pc.I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram.

Issue is only on 1920x1080P with 165hz. On 1440P with 165mhz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 144hz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 165mhz i can see on screen small black dots flickering vertical.

If i wanna catch screen its not visible or clip. So i post screen and i added from paint. Just very small flickering black dots on vertical position. Screens not working. Happens only in 1080P with 165HZ. Visible on desktop too when i am very close.

https://i.ibb.co/QJCTh7B/art.jpg

Just found on reddit somebody had the same issue with monitor:

www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/hib8h7/please_help_i_have_an_issue_with_new_monitor/

So ignore that if i dont playing on 1080P with 165hz or rma?

Hi
165hz is always regarded as being overclock of the panel ( thus overdrive )
It's possible that the issue solely stems from the panel being in overdrive and interpolating the screen (1080p is not the native resolution) simultaneously.
If you're fine with playing on 144hz (I doubt the difference is really noticable) one could say that's fine as long as no further issues appear.
To give you the advice to return the monitor is perhaps too far fetched since the real cause hasn't been determined, ( or even that it is really defective).

In such an unclear scenario, I won't be willing to lean forward and tell you what to do, since in the end it just might have been a damaged/insufficient cable or some other minor issue.
I gladly give you an opinion on it, but taking responsibility by telling you to keep or send it back is beyond my intention. (and probably anyone else's on this forum)

Btw, how about just contacting manufacturer support?...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
yes it happens only in 1080p and below resolutions and only with 165hz. On 1440P with 165hz its fine.

Sorry my english ist Bad but why you playing in 1080p with rtx 3090?

Best resolution for you is in 1440P with 144hz ( or 165hz if you need it )
And use the Firmware F05

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oki so no rma monitor? Yes i am using only 1440P and 165hz
Ergänzung ()

I made perform scaling on [gpu] in nvidia panel and it dissapeared on 1080P 165hz. Yes it resolved. But why?

Somebody said this to me:"RMA it if it's possible, it will become more and more annoying with time, because you will think of the problem every time you sit in front of it... even if you just play on settings where the dots are not there."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It's possible that the issue solely stems from the panel being in overdrive and interpolating the screen (1080p is not the native resolution) simultaneously.

You switched monitor scaling to GPU scaling.

Besides, you don't seem to respond to any of the answers given to you. Are you reading our answers?

Also: Your Monitor, your responsibility. Why ask others to make the choice for you?

Nothing to add from my side anymore

Wow...
Like listening to a broken record.

When i am using in nvidia panel. I made perform scaling from monitor on [gpu] and it dissapeared ,that dots dissapearing. It must be monitor or hardware?

Zurück
Oben